from the REAL jersey shore

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
for those of you who dont know..im bassmaster z71 from gmfs :datass:

but just wanted to make one of these to state that ^, and how "the jersey shore" mtv show is not a damn thing like how it really is. fuck that fake NY 'guido' shit lol :bird:

:aintmad:

hahah yeup thats me. it came from a joke in the fapbox made my RTM, then oktain made the move and changed it to that haha :turborofl:

AC is garbage :imo im just 25mins north of it. Not sure about point plesant but thats not far either, and seaside is bullshit lol ever since jersey shore showed up there, its nothing but straight faggots and tourists. I never been there cause i refuse to, but thats what all my friends say aha im 10 mins from LBI and thatssss where its at!!

And you go all the way down to maryland just for the beach? Lol

sent from my fget Ally

AC is garbage :imo im just 25mins north of it. Not sure about point plesant but thats not far either, and seaside is bullshit lol ever since jersey shore showed up there, its nothing but straight faggots and tourists. I never been there cause i refuse to, but thats what all my friends say aha im 10 mins from LBI and thatssss where its at!!

And you go all the way down to maryland just for the beach? Lol

sent from my fget Ally

well i have a condo there, so its not like its all that expensive for me to head down there, just gas.

Oo ya thats way cool then. Although its just gas, its still a decent amount prob. Depending on where your at in nj and maryland, its gotta be at leasttt $100 -$150 in gas for a round trip id think, especially with prices going up still

sent from my fget Ally

Oo ya thats way cool then. Although its just gas, its still a decent amount prob. Depending on where your at in nj and maryland, its gotta be at leasttt $100 -$150 in gas for a round trip id think, especially with prices going up still

sent from my fget Ally

yea its somewhere in there if i take the truck. but its a hour 15 for me to hit jersey shore, might as well do 2:45 and get to the condo, where i can spend the night.

Oh damnn, well in that case then hell yeah its worth it lol i think i take being 10mins from the beach for granted, seeing how sooo many people cant, or have to make a trip out of it

sent from my fget Ally

Well that was nearr the boarder kinda too though. It was an hour for me to go and it was almost directly west i think. Which end of jersy you at then?

sent from my fget Ally