Fourstar

looks good, ever try dipping only the face of the wheel to leave a polished lip? i feel like the lip would complement the chrome bumper/grill shell.

I think so too, but right now those wheels are sitting in the shed, and if you look at my signature i used the deep chrome lugs on my powder coated black 17s, somthing different

Malik probably thinks im bull shittin, but im doing the hehlper bag mod, and theres an engine stand lol

photobucket-13936-1342994713813.jpg

You will love it with helpers man, I love the shit outta mine..be prepared to do on board air though, I have a feeling you will want to before long

bags are on.... ride is so much better, worth every penny, and it takes about 2 hrs if u can remember where your tools are

bags are on.... ride is so much better, worth every penny, and it takes about 2 hrs if u can remember where your tools are

Thats my problem too. Funny thing is I had thought about PMing you on GMFS before I got my 04, I got my truck then like 2 weeks later you threw up your feeler for sale thread, oh well can't wait to see more progress.

Def get ready for some type of on board air. I love the shit outta mine. Being able to air up the bags and dump all the air from inside the can is delightful

I have right around $150 in my setup so far but that was finding a badass deal on the helpers and brackets and bohall helping me mod them to work

well, if I could do the same I would right now, but also don't want leaks...is it from the bag or lines?

I think its coming from the t fitting, but it hasn't leaked since I out that compressor on so I'm wondering if it was just coming from the shrader valve

Mine is from the fitting on top of my bags. I replaced the one ($4) it made it 18303827 times better, but I noticed it still had a slow leak, so I aired it up and found the other fitting is also leaking. So that's another $4 lol, then all will be well.