For all of your Bagging needs.

I saw that 6-link myself but didn't know the advantages/disadvantages of having it over the others or how hard it'd be to install?

Mmalcolm just said he had to do a lot of measuring to fit it on his NNBS. And obviously drill more holes.

Word, I just went through his build thread for the 2342134 time to see what all he said about it when he was installing it.

so i bought a used kp-6
does that shit come with directions usually? hoping to work on the install next week and want to make sure im going to be good to go

I don't remember mine coming with any kind of instructions. I didn't look for them though. its a really straightforward process. any problems you have just hit us up on here

I assume it's pretty straightforward just don't want to get stuck along the way

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

If you do man just send me a pm. Ill give you my number and you can text me anytime.

Ill pm u when I get home going to start assembling stuff on Monday make sure I got everything, Thursday the bed comes off and the chromoly comes out

so i bought a used kp-6
does that shit come with directions usually? hoping to work on the install next week and want to make sure im going to be good to go

pretty sure u can download/print install instructions from KP's webpage. I looked quickly but couldn't find. I still have copies if your really that worried I could scan and email them to yeah. it's only 8-10 pages.

If its not too big a deal could u send it to me? I'm not starting too much till Thursday so no rush

Sent from a secure terminal using the HD classified network

Scan0001_zps741ab138.jpg

Scan0002_zps2b45f56c.jpg

Scan0003_zpsec278917.jpg

still looking for the 4 link instructions. They weren't in my trucks file folder so I really don't know where they are. Haven't opened this fine in about 7 years so I really doubt I will find it.

Slam Specialties prices have increased on their bags. Also, I think I saw somewhere that accuair is releasing new Sensors for the E-level kit. They're adjustable I think.

I'm emailing them later tonight to ask about the new vu4.

The price for their bags hasn't changed on the kp site

heres what sunny from newmatics said on the s10forum

AS some of you might be aware of this, that Slam Specialties is adding 2 new series to the lineup as well as introducing new prices in January 2013. The new series will be based off the SS series with its composite end-caps, one will be the SS-C series and will feature 1/4'' or 3/8'' ports. The other will be the SS-F and feature 1/4'' or 3/8'' PTC fittings installed. The SS series will remain the same at 1/2'' ports with same composite end-caps along with the other series bags slam offers such as RE, HE series.

The new pricing structure will be as follows,these prices are in effect from January 1st 2013, we have updated all pricing on our website as of today.

SS-C- Series Bags with 1/4" & 3/8" Ports

SS-C-5 $85
SS-C-6 $90
SS-C-7 $100
SS-C-8 $110

SS-F Series with 1/4" & 3/8" Fittings integrated on end-caps

SS-F-5 $105
SS-F-6 $110
SS-F-7 $115
SS-F-8 $125

Regular SS Series with 1/2" Port (Composite plates)

SS-5 $95
SS-6 $99
SS-7 $105
SS-8 $115

RE Series Bags with 1/2" Ports and Aluminum end-caps

RE-5 $99
RE-6 $105
RE-7 $109

RE-8 $115

HE Series Bags

HE-6 $120
HE-7 $135
HE-8 $145

XS Series Bags

XS-6 $169
XS-7 $179

Slam Specialties increased these prices due to higher cost on raw materials.

There will be an increase on some of Viair Dual packs and single compressors on February 15th 2013. We will post these updates in 2nd week of January.