For all of your Bagging needs.

What is your parts list so far?
Shocks,must have good shocks,i cant stand to drive mine on the interstate bc i have no front shocks yet....
I haven't really had any problems.
I can tell you this though, no matter what comps you use, viair/az do NOT use those little relays!
They caused me all sorts of problems, You need a nice good solenoid.

The look and ride is what I want. The static is so rough. And of course the look is better. Just don't want to sacrifice my static for constant worries.
But the guy who will do it has done many trucks and did my notches and did good job so I trust him. Parts will be:
KP cups
7 gallon
480's
RE7's
Accuair VU4
3/8" line- debating on that braided or regular plastic

Whats your rear setup?
Many of us have been just fine with DOT approved airline,braided line wound need cutting and crimping etc,same reason why i never hard lined my truck.Would love to though.

I don't think you have a lot of options with the OEM gas tank. 4 link with Panhard, parallel 3, tri 3, 6 link. I don't recommend any reverse setups, they are counter active. What didn't fit good? Not many are strait fit most require some fabrication of some sort

Well I know his notch didn't fit worth a fuck, and I don't think they said anything about having to build a new crossmember for the wishbone or told him about having to cup the frame.
But that was his fault for not asking I guess.

What the hell is a parallel 3? U know Malcolm on gmfs ran a nbs kp6.

Lol two lower link bars, one upper link bar inside frame rails. Then a Panhard. Duh guy.
uja6a7u7.jpg

Last edited:
It's not hard to get the nbs kp 6 link and put it on the nnbs. Drill new holes in the frame or just weld the mounting plates to the frame