For all of your Bagging needs.

Needs to be more bagged trucks on this site

I'm working on it. Just need the knowledge. All of these little things I don't know about like pressure switches, check valves, relays etc etc.
Once I figure out my setup and what I want, I'll start buying.

I'm working on it. Just need the knowledge. All of these little things I don't know about like pressure switches, check valves, relays etc etc.
Once I figure out my setup and what I want, I'll start buying.

Agreed. It's like taking a class in school figuring all this stuff out.

Tukn tell me a little about using a relay on your compressors vs an inline fuse. Which is better? Pros and cons? A buddy's relay just went out on his compressor and it's only been a few months.

A relay is totally different from an inline fuse. A relay is basically a trigger, a fuse is something that keeps too much power from going to the compressors.

I run a circuit breaker, unlike fuses it will never blow, it will only flip - and all you have to do is flip it back. Had it happen the first time i powered up the truck after the accuair install, flipped the breaker back and i was in business.

For a relay i run an 80a stinger, install was a breeze and they last alot longer than the jimbob ones you get for $1.99 at radio shack.

Not as hard as it seems when you really map it out man, i think i posted a wiring diagram earlier in this thread - if not google image 'stinger compressor wiring' and you can see it broken down a bit. I felt the SAME way the first time I started putting it all together, but if I can figure it out, you can. Lemme know how I can help.

How do you drain yalls air tank of water if you don't have a water trap? Or do all setups require one? You just gotta reach up under there and manually drain the tank?

drain cock does the trick, would recommend water traps though, theyre cheap.

u80032082.jpg

EDIT: Heres what ive got, they work great, tank stays dry. http://bagriders.com/modlab/products/SMC-WATER-TRAP.html

Last edited:
For reference on driveshaft

Just finished doing my two piece on my CC NNBS. You wont have to cut anything and you will love the improved speed capabilities :) You need a two piece from a 99-05 Extended Cab short bed truck. You need the Precision 447 Universal joint from Oriellys, Advanced, or Napa. All use the same part number 447 and that is used on the Rearend yoke to driveshaft. I used the NBS yoke and have no problems. I also raised the rear of transmission 1/2 inch with a spacer on the trans mount to help the drive train angle. Simple Carrier bearing crossmember can be fabbed out of 2x2 box tubing and move the charcoal canister about 2 inches to clear crossmember.

Was a pretty easy swap after you get all the parts together. I would recommend doing this with a EC also as the stock driveshaft are complete rubbish

Anyone needing a York Compressor can check out This seller on Ebay. Pretty sure thats the same guy I ordered from just a different name. I believe I offered him $120 or $130 and he accepted. Fittings & pulleys can be ordered from Newmaticsinc.com, store.gaugemagazine.com, or Kilbystore.com. If you order from an airbag store the parts will be expensive as fuck, because airlift orders their stuff from Kilby Enterprises then resells it for a lot more.

How much psi is generally needed to lift the rear on a nnbs?

Thinking about bagging the rear and static in the front just for preference reasons.

Last edited:
Just ordered my wishbone setup for the rear through Nfamus suspension. Upper bars & lower bars are adjustable so I can get the front and rear aligned. Free Shipping on link kits for black friday.

Getting close to pulling the trigger soon hopefully. Im thinking Feb start buying.

Still hesitant about it. About ordering and spending all this money. I just don't wanna regret it. Gonna do the front first. It'll be cheaper and easily reversible back to static.

All you guys who daily yours, do you like it as DD. what problems do you have. What do you wish you did different when you first bagged it?

Seems like it would be hard to regret bagging over static imo
I mean as long as everything is done right with no cut corners