Fng

I was actually going to send you a message, but figured you would think it was dumb lol.

While I'm skeptical, it would be nice to see some actual truck tech and good info on here. GMFS has been lacking lately... partially since no one is doing anything with their junk, but partially because no one wants to update for all the people that are worried about whether you can clear 33s on 4" of lift

and fgt, whalecum :wavey:

Lol

you can cay fag as long as you educate dummies on lifts and wheeling, it is a prerequisite

Ok, I guess.

I was actually going to send you a message, but figured you would think it was dumb lol.

While I'm skeptical, it would be nice to see some actual truck tech and good info on here. GMFS has been lacking lately... partially since no one is doing anything with their junk, but partially because no one wants to update for all the people that are worried about whether you can clear 33s on 4" of lift

Well, we best get to doing something interesting. I've got some tool rebuilds I should post up.

welcome to the site Kyle

Thanks Brian.

OG Status

What is up dude?

Hell yeah can't wait to see more updates on this thing

If I ever get motivated to work on it more...

Welcome! and plz plz plz post a thread with the history of your 97 :pray:

I remember it in several different stages from looking stock to the beast that it is now.