finaly got my new truck! 2012 crew cab 6.2!

lowlife08

Mar 28, 2012
plans are to put a 5/7 or 5/8 jus dont know if i should get control arms or what yet.
then i still have a full hd front end black 24" slides esky door panels and front seats and lt2 console i need to install

2q895qo.jpg

zxsoed.jpg

25arm1t.jpg

i already told you, go 6/9! 4" arms, 2" spindles, flip and shackles and notch. done

wait, you're putting the 4s on, idk if it'll work. do it and we'll see. hit me up when you do the drop

lol ya i wish i could afford some billets but i jus bought a house yesterday and it need some remodeling so thats where most my money is guna be going and im putting slides on cuz i already have them

i already told you, go 6/9! 4" arms, 2" spindles, flip and shackles and notch. done

wait, you're putting the 4s on, idk if it'll work. do it and we'll see. hit me up when you do the drop

ya 6/9 would be badass but i duno if i could do it with my wheels with out some serious work

the wheels I posted are not billets, if that is what you are referring to...and you can, if you are smart, get them cheaper.

I'd rock a set of $10,000 wheels daily if I just had them. And that's true words hombre del' friend'o

I'd sell said $10,000 wheels, pay off my truck, then buy some $3000 rims and roll like a bauce :imo:

Well my truck is already paid for, and I has no current debts, so I'd roll the fuck out of them. Or sale them, and use the proceeds to bag and buy hookers.