finaly got my new truck! 2012 crew cab 6.2!

now off to the painter hopefully my paintable bumper cap comes in today so i can take everything
ixe4cj.jpg

Take a picture of your brackets when you put that bumper on if you can. I still don't think Iv seen a picture of it, and I'm curious.

f2sguf.jpg

took everything to the painter but the grill and hood trim guna sand on them for a while tonight and take them tomorrow

I've been looking for one but they're mostly all bolt overs. I want a cut out but all I can find on eBay are black mesh cutouts. But even those don't look bad.

i didnt even notice the ones i posted were a bolt over i jus figured it was the cut out ones for some reason.. do the bolt over ones stick out of the grill?

I've been looking for one but they're mostly all bolt overs. I want a cut out but all I can find on eBay are black mesh cutouts. But even those don't look bad.

Black mesh cutout, similar to max's mesh, would be tits

i didnt even notice the ones i posted were a bolt over i jus figured it was the cut out ones for some reason.. do the bolt over ones stick out of the grill?

No it doesn't stick out but you can sometimes see the factory mesh behind it and looks boo boo.
The cut out is cleaner.
If I can find a grill/bumper combo I'd go with the black mesh I just think it'll be hard to find.
I can powder any billet grill black.