finaly got my new truck! 2012 crew cab 6.2!

starting to think i want a bigger lip on the back a guy wants to trade me the 24 raceline jaded 6 wheels with a 6" lip in the back. i duno if should do that or just order 2 new wheels the same stlye i got in either a 24 or 26 with a 6' lip

I prefer the intros over the jaded 6 personally, send the back two and get re-hooped for a 6" lip if possible. I never liked the 24/26 look, if prefer all 4's, but that's my opinion

Pretty much what I will be running when I mount my bonspeeds.

imagejpeg2i.jpg

Would look tits either way. I like the twisted look of yours though

I can't decided whether I like the intro or the black slide wheel best? I'm kinda wishing I had bought a red truck now. Silver and white trucks are hard to pick wheels for.

I can't decided whether I like the intro or the black slide wheel best? I'm kinda wishing I had bought a red truck now. Silver and white trucks are hard to pick wheels for.

ya i some times wish i would have got red or black but white is so easy to keep clean

Would you have to shorten your axle any for the racelines? If no, make the switch, if yes keep the Intros :imo:

What is the biggest 24" wheel width we can get on the nnbs trucks in the rear? Also the biggest lip without narrowing?

My slides were 9 1/2 w with a +25 offset they would tuck on my old nnbs reg cab but wouldnt on the truck I have now unless I wanted to roll my fenders in the back

I wanna say I've read 12" wheel is the widest but it depends on the offset as to whether you have to narrow and backspacing as to how much lip iirc

Im selling the wheels and drop im tired of the going back to stock or maybe lifting it