2012 Ford Raptor "Build"

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Finally! The time has come! In a whirlwind of changes lately i found the perfect vehicle for fun and completely unmolested. It actually was a wifes vehicle for their Tahoe cabin.

2012 Ford Raptor, 85,000 miles 6.2 V8.

XyvIdibh.jpg

3Nzx0AAh.jpg

UcRMZyXh.jpg

Plans as of now are to remove the bed raptor vinyl, tint, Coilovers and rear bypasses and some wheels and 37s. Eventually a new prerunner bumper front and rear and enjoy it.

Reactions: j.mo and Tylers88

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
you goin need some headlights, those halogens are awful in both looks and performance. Love how beefy these look with a set of wheels and 37s.
Yeah I’m already looking after one night driving it. Can’t see shit. Morimoto has some good looking projector lens headlights that look oem.
Plan in some Racelines on 37s. Might do the mid perch mod this weekend to level the front. Until I get full new coil overs.

gmc00z

Jan 23, 2011
N Ft Worth, TX
still needing to do fuse 27 relocation, how difficult? Although they're becoming almost too common, the venomrex wheels look good IMO.

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Super happy for you brother. I am excited to see how the new changes work out man. Wishing you all the best.

Okay enough homo...truck looks awesome and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Amazing what the little "mods" you have done have changed. I will check with my buddy, but he had a white Raptor that he bought retrofits from an online vendor and he was very happy with them. I will FB message you.

Reactions: SamCarroll

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Tinted and cleaned up a bit.
Ordered rebuilt/refurbished OEM FOX 2.5 IBP shocks with flutter stack valving and better seals. Also ordered eibach springs which will bring me back to real leveled height without affecting anything else negatively. They offer an "exchange" program where i send mine back for these replacements. Doing this will mput me 1-1.5" taller than i am currently then i will clear 37s like i want to.

Hope to have those soon. Also bought exhaust.

DDJcgefh.jpg

Reactions: mike. and j.mo