Finally got the Z71 leveled and on bigger rubber

DylanVK

Jun 5, 2012
Was going to do wheels at the same time, but just couldn't swing the money with the big move/new house and all that expense right now. So I'll just have to live with the stockers for awhile.

TGC 2.5" leveling kit, 285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers... really happy with how it rides/feels. After going from lowering everything to this I feel like I'm a mile off the ground now LOL.

6f3cd8a4.jpg

4b87f03b.jpg

5400d3f1.jpg

Commented over on GMFS, but I feel like I should here too. Looks damn good. All it needs is a color matched rear bumper, that lone piece of chrome looks a little out of place :imo:

Commented over on GMFS, but I feel like I should here too. Looks damn good. All it needs is a color matched rear bumper, that lone piece of chrome looks a little out of place :imo:

Thanks and agreed. That was my biggest pet-peeve with the Z71 package... they color match the whole truck, but leave the bumper chrome? WTF?!?!? It'll get painted at some point.

i really like that. So simple and clean.

What wheel options were you thinking for the future?

The fuel krank in chrome... 20's.

Fuel_Krank_Chrome_500.png

So i guesss no more avalanche? I bet you bnadly missing cleaning the alllll black avy hahah

Good looking truck with the all colormatch, is nit a 5.3 or 6.2?

Last edited:
Thanks and agreed. That was my biggest pet-peeve with the Z71 package... they color match the whole truck, but leave the bumper chrome? WTF?!?!? It'll get painted at some point.

The fuel krank in chrome... 20's.

Fuel_Krank_Chrome_500.png

I just saw those on an F150 the other day, wondered what they were...I like

So i guesss no more avalanche? I bet you bnadly missing cleaning the alllll black avy hahah

Good looking truck with the all colormatch, is nit a 5.3 or 6.2?

Yep... sold the Av to get this truck. Guy bought it for $28,500 as it sat and thats more than double than what I owed, so it was a no brainer! I wanted the 6.2, but couldn't justify the price... almost $4k more. Meh... I can live with a 5.3 and spend that much on a blower if I ever feel the need for more power.

looks great dylan,

moving again? jeeze, youy bring the swingset with you for tanner?

and i like those wheels you picked out.

Yep. Adam's is relocating me to Colorado (boulder area) so I can work at the HQ and with the cost of living being so much lower there I can afford to let my wife quit her job and be a full time mommy (which shes excited about) New place is done, just waiting for the final OK from the builder. I'm flying to CO tomorrow to do my walk thru, then I fly to PA for a clinic. Hopefully when I get back we can start packing the last bit of our stuff that wasn't shipped out by PODS and start the drive.

The playhouse/swingset was anchored and cemented in, it stayed with the house, but I promised Tanner a new setup at the new place.

I just saw those on an F150 the other day, wondered what they were...I like

Thanks. I originally wanted them in the machine finish, but with the truck being silver and the chrome around the grill it makes more sense to get chrome

Krank_Silver_700-Cloned41022.png

Yep... sold the Av to get this truck. Guy bought it for $28,500 as it sat and thats more than double than what I owed, so it was a no brainer! I wanted the 6.2, but couldn't justify the price... almost $4k more. Meh... I can live with a 5.3 and spend that much on a blower if I ever feel the need for more power.

Yep. Adam's is relocating me to Colorado (boulder area) so I can work at the HQ and with the cost of living being so much lower there I can afford to let my wife quit her job and be a full time mommy (which shes excited about) New place is done, just waiting for the final OK from the builder. I'm flying to CO tomorrow to do my walk thru, then I fly to PA for a clinic. Hopefully when I get back we can start packing the last bit of our stuff that wasn't shipped out by PODS and start the drive.

The playhouse/swingset was anchored and cemented in, it stayed with the house, but I promised Tanner a new setup at the new place.

Thanks. I originally wanted them in the machine finish, but with the truck being silver and the chrome around the grill it makes more sense to get chrome

Krank_Silver_700-Cloned41022.png

Are they going to have the programs out there to help him as they do in cali? i assume he is still progressing good. they pictures from seaworld were pretty sweet on FB. You can tell he had a good time.

Colorado, your going to go crazy cleaning salt all the time, i can see it now.

God I love the south, none of that frozen white shit during the winter. :pepper: