finally got some clean pics of the truck

brandon750

Mar 24, 2012
finally got time to throw a good clean on her and wax it up pretty good.

wax.jpg

wax1.jpg

wax2.jpg

wax3.jpg

wax4.jpg

wax5.jpg

wax6.jpg

lol thanks. I did that on my phone to try and make the truck stand out more... fail.. oh well idc

if i may suggest: if youre going to put the effort in to detail and wax...get out a real camera an take aweosme pics. your cell phone is not doing your truck justice. :)

example:

cell phone:
2012-06-23_20-30-01_969.jpg

Camera:
DSCF2293.jpg

thanks man! maybe one day ill come to a meet somewhere close and could get some there. or maybe someone i know has got one i could use

:hng: FFFFUUUUUUUUUU I wish my truck was white. That looks SOOOOOO good! I forget, what's you're wheel/tire setup? 20x12s and 35x12.50s?

Thanks yall! Takin these pics and lookin back at them makes me think twice about wanting to sell it for sure.

They arre 20x12 on 35 12.50 20s
6" zone and 1.5" zone bl
Have some bilsteins that should be in tmmrw.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Looks amazing, dude. I think you should paint your chrome bumpers, and finish debadging. The chrome just looks really out of place.

Looks amazing, dude. I think you should paint your chrome bumpers, and finish debadging. The chrome just looks really out of place.

Thanks!!

yeah it does stick out pretty bad. I will get all that painted whenever i can find a 06+ front end. Then I will just do the chrome on the grille and everything

Damn looks good man!

Thanks!!

looks good, i liked the moto metals better, but these are one of my favorite wheels as well

thanks! I like these a lot more than any other wheels that I have had on it. For once im actually satisfied!