01silverado

Feb 3, 2016
Well its been a long way comin but i finally did it thanks to tukn4s an bagged00 for some advice on what i need

Will be goin with nfamus setup up front later down da road for now just gon look for some 24s and needa find a way to get the gas tank completely in cuz still stick out like half an inch

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Awesome dude! What are you running up front? Looks like cups. Nfamus will do you right - I think they quoted me $2500 for their front kit installed with shocks and no tubbing (which youll need for 24s). In for progress, love anything with that color.

01silverado

Feb 3, 2016
Awesome dude! What are you running up front? Looks like cups. Nfamus will do you right - I think they quoted me $2500 for their front kit installed with shocks and no tubbing (which youll need for 24s). In for progress, love anything with that color.

Thanks mann and ya im running cups but i will be goin with the nfamus kit later on

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks fam and the color is tru blue pearl does resemble the arrival blue but has a different effect in sunlight and shade

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Fred 4/6

Apr 24, 2013
Man that color is the exact same as what I wanted to do. Saw it on a girls finger nails and had to strike up a random conversation to ask what the name of the color was lol