Fiesty's 2002 LB7

i dont know about this whole stock wheel thing....every body and their mother had a duramax here cranked way up with 35's or 33's on stock wheels.

but it does look good it i liked your previous set up better with the havocks.

Picked up these subs the other night. 2 Rockford P1's, Pioneer amp, and box for under the seat. Guy had them in his truck for 3 months. Paid $240 for everything.
I also have Rockford 6.5s and 4x6 speakers on the way. Debating if I want to amp them or not. Not sure on amp if I do.

:nice: I'm about to un-amp my door speakers. I need to check all my grounds and make sure I don't have a blown speaker but they went hay-wire a week or two ago and it's driving me nuts

i dont mind the bose. but i have never been one for sound quality lol

i don't have bose. stock paper speakers. I'm not a big audio guy either but I've heard a nice stereo with amped door speakers and there was a big difference. I'm gonna take it to an audio shop and have them install subs and tune the stereo.

Gal ran into me today. I was sitting at a light and she was texting and hit me from the rear at about 20-25mph. She didn't even slow down. Hitch and bumper brackets are pretty bent. Rear plastics have some deep scratches. She was driving her dads Honda Pilot and the ol dmax did a number on it. My hitch put a hole through her radiator and core support. She needs a new bumper, grille, hood, headlights, core support, radiator, and maybe fenders.... Lol

Last edited:
That sucks... Paint on the bumper held up pretty well. And the bumper too for that matter.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol sucks to be an idiot.

Guess this means it's time for twins. Only logical thing to do :imo:

Imo

That sucks... Paint on the bumper held up pretty well. And the bumper too for that matter.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
There's literally no scratches or dents on the bumper. Just the plastics.

Damn. Hope it didn't bend the frame at all
Looks ok from what I can tell. I'll probably replace hitch with a class 5.

This is why the hitch stayed in my duramax 24/7 regardless of how ugly or rusty it was. hopefully this all will work out in your favor

EDIT: shouldn't the snap have read,"when women drive"? :rofljest:

Last edited:
This is why the hitch stayed in my duramax 24/7 regardless of how ugly or rusty it was. hopefully this all will work out in your favor

EDIT: shouldn't the snap have read,"when women drive"? :rofljest:

Word kerbihn. I always kept my hitch in my truck. Saved me a handful of times.

Funny thing is, I went to take my hitch out 2 days ago to put in my red d ring shackle since I won't be towing for a while. I was digging through my toolbox looking for it and decided just to leave the hitch on in case of someone hitting me. Then it happened less than 24 hrs later.

Same reason I leave mine in. Mine has center punched a couple bumpers already, thank god no one hit me hard enough to even get to the bumper

Sucks. lol if I get hit im going to have some serious issues .

Sent from your girls iPhone.