Fiesty's 2002 LB7

:nice: who are the DSP5 tunes done by ?

A local guy who has done some LSx work for me in the past. I'm not very confident in his tuning on diesels. The tunes are safe but I feel like they could be better. I'll have it re-tuned eventually.

A local guy who has done some LSx work for me in the past. I'm not very confident in his tuning on diesels. The tunes are safe but I feel like they could be better. I'll have it re-tuned eventually.

yeah my truck is tuned by some hack, i have no confidence in it at all :corny: lol but i am going to be getting bigger tunes next year from idaho rob or kory willis.

Tip looks good. Id run the candied tails over the leds personally.
Not bad for free. I like em both. May switch em on in the future.

yeah my truck is tuned by some hack, i have no confidence in it at all :cornell: lol but i am going to be getting bigger tunes next year from idaho rob or kory willis.
Lol Corny. Honestly when I get it re-tuned I'll prob just get a single tune. I don't wanna stress the trans too much. It'll be next summer though. I'll do a lift pump, downpipe, 5" exhaust, turbo horn, and LML manifold and re-tune all at once. Smokin' Diesel is a bamf Duramax shop that's local to me. So I'll have them do it. They did a good job on my injectors. They use Duramax Tuner for their tuning.

Max effort on stock trans brah checking in not getting 5 tunes because you don't want to stress the trans is like taking a nice girl out to dinner but only getting her a low cal salad because you don't want her to get fat and then not fucking her after buying her said salad :imo

Can we trade Pistons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max effort on stock trans brah checking in not getting 5 tunes because you don't want to stress the trans is like taking a nice girl out to dinner but only getting her a low cal salad because you don't want her to get fat and then not fucking her after buying her said salad :imo

Can we trade Pistons?

Lulzz and u need a trans. Btw I saw lb7 pistons on dmax forum for like $15 lol

Yes but you can get 5 tunes and even the hot ones can be stock trans safe, although they say the 6spds hold power better than 5 spds.. And god damn I'm going to look into that when I get home

Yes but you can get 5 tunes and even the hot ones can be stock trans safe, although they say the 6spds hold power better than 5 spds.. And god damn I'm going to look into that when I get home
Might do that.
Just get a transgo jr kit and then run a higher tune, like 90ish over stock.

Neer. I have 5 speed not 6 speed. Transgo is not much help on 5 speed Allison.

I know you has 5 speed. Didn't know a shift kit is garb on that trans, figured it would help regardless.

From what I understand 5 speeds aren't that great from the start lol, my friends lasted one whole month after getting tuned, and when we drove back from oc my god I didn't think it would get us home

Neer. I have 5 speed not 6 speed. Transgo is not much help on 5 speed Allison.

Problem is the trans go kit for a 5 speed replaces internal parts like the c3 and c4 bands, which are already upgraded in the 6 speed. It's not just a valvebody upgrade like the trans go jr. in the 6 speeds. Best bet is start saving up about 4-5k for a trans build and when you have that give her hell till she explodes, then get it built.

X2 on have the money for a new one before blowing up stock one ........

Problem is the trans go kit for a 5 speed replaces internal parts like the c3 and c4 bands, which are already upgraded in the 6 speed. It's not just a valvebody upgrade like the trans go jr. in the 6 speeds. Best bet is start saving up about 4-5k for a trans build and when you have that give her hell till she explodes, then get it built.

X2 on have the money for a new one before blowing up stock one ........

Yeah plan is for a mild tune on trans til it blows. PO said it was "rebuilt" around 100k. However he can sucks my balls and i don't know if that's true or not. Not showing signs of going though. Only has 139k and only pulled a couple mowers ever. I just ordered 2 gallons of transynd and new Allison filter for trans though. Trans and rear end are only fluids I haven't changed yet.

I'm sure he just had wear and tear replaced, just throw as much power at it as you can and see how much hp it'll put up with lmao

Sooner than later, I'm afraid to be able to use big tunes cuz the next thing ill do is blow up my motor