Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

I'm digging the fuck out of those turns. Looks a tad yellow though. I'll probably go with 6000k when I finally order vleds

I'm digging the fuck out of those turns. Looks a tad yellow though. I'll probably go with 6000k when I finally order vleds
Don't. It's the picture, Daniels are perfectly white. Not a hint of yellow. I'm assuming it's the contrast between the pure white and those blueish bulbs making the 5k look yellow. They aren't. They're perfectly white.

Hmm. My current sb's are blue as fok but my hid's are pure white. I'd rather them be a shade blue than a shade yellow.

You know. I don't like red trucks.
But you, and my buddy with his sick ass 6bro, making me change my mind a bit

I learned that lesson the hard way. Bought a DD then went to get dash kit and learned my truck has a 1.5 din. Wtf.

You know. I don't like red trucks.
But you, and my buddy with his sick ass 6bro, making me change my mind a bit
That's awfully white of u jmo :cheeky:

you would have to mod your dash to fit a double din anyway since your trucks a pre 03
I know this

It's cause the bottom of the bezel hangs down lower and blocks the ashtray and outlet door

Also gotta build or change the cage behind the dash. And yeah what u said u basically lose ur ash tray and cig lighter outlets unless u cut it up.