Looks clean. I also have the corvette servo in my transmission

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Any one with efan experience? My fans are always on. Cold start in winter and fans are running. I have the Nelson harness. Can this be changed by my tuner to only come on after a certain temp? I only want them on when I need them.

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO
picked up a tbss intake. wasn't planning on buying one but it was too cheap to pass up and kind of fell in my lap. won't be installed til spring time. injectors, throttle body, and vmax cover will go on with it.

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Well what I thought was a power steering issue was my steering shaft rubbing my header. So now I have a brand new power steering pump and pulley...

Anyone know if the steering shaft comes off easy? Don't wanna remove header to dent if I don't have to.

Also got my oem 145a alternator on. I'm loving it.

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Dented my header some more. No more header rub.
Not a big update, but I've been slowly gathering parts to do a TBSS intake swap before I retune. All I have left to do is make my fuel rail crossover. Need to get some weld on fittings and braided line. Intake along with a 92mm throttle body should be a good little performance mod.

Fuel crossover before I cut it up. Bolts and spacers for the rails.

Any suggestions on anything else (cheaper) to toss in the mix before I retune? I wanna do heads and maybe a bigger cam next.