Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Nice thread nice truck!

Is that your black 92mm TB in the photos?
You can port match with sanding rolls or bits(carefully, the bottom floor is thin) to the TB opening when mounted. 92mm leaves a little lip.

Nice thread nice truck!

Is that your black 92mm TB in the photos?
You can port match with sanding rolls or bits(carefully, the bottom floor is thin) to the TB opening when mounted. 92mm leaves a little lip.

Thanks. Yes that's the tb. I'm not sure if it's a 90 or 92. I didn't feel a lip on the manifold like it was smaller so it must be a 90. Anxious to see how the eBay tb performs.

Blek 18x10 method standards.
For serious methods weigh less so you'll have mucho powah 2 da wheels :trolldance:
Oh and it also needs true dual straights and a programmer :lol: :secret:

X12 if they make them :boobs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit
Negative. Very few wheels in 18x12. Fuel Hostage in chrome is 18x12 though...

22x12's or bust
Would like that. Dnw to buy lift, tires, wheels, gears, amp steps, resis, etc. the list wouldn't stop.

They only make 18x10s either way I say do etttt

Yep. Gotta see what I could get for my wheels.

if doing baby rims, then method all the way in x10 imo
Do they make mathod standard in 18x10? Dnw black or grey, and dnw the bead lock look.
This if you must haz baby whillz

Methods are race wheels install those and it won't be so slow anymore :rofl:

I think the race lines are pretty light too

Blek 18x10 method standards.
For serious methods weigh less so you'll have mucho powah 2 da wheels :trolldance:
Oh and it also needs true dual straights and a programmer :lol: :secret:
Dnw blek.

LOL instagram fgttry

Dnw to buy lift, tires, wheels, gears, amp steps, resis, etc. the list wouldn't stop.

Ha no doubt! Trust me, definitely do not light the fuse on that chain reaction! Your truck looks great at it's current height. One thing I've noticed is that after you do spend all that coin on nonsense petty lift shit, that either you get sick of it and just want to go back to stockish/leveled height because it's simply better and easier, or it just makes you want to go full bore and do long travel for shit that actually performs instead (or some get hooked on the showtruck scene and spend life dedicated to powdercoating and chroming nonsense).
I may get some Method NV's for my Sierra DD this summer. Was going to get 17's but they won't clear my brakes so might have to do 18's unless I change my brakes...

and yeah my eBay 92 tb has fubared my throttle cable end. Just kinked the hell out of it and may start fraying. Kind of pisses me off. Never replaced one of these truck throttle cables before so not sure what involved.
Other than that, it performs pretty damm well for the cost. Idle can surge a bit when cold start, so I've thought of dremeling out the IAC port, or drilling small hole in the blade, but I've just never gotten around to it.

Ha no doubt! Trust me, definitely do not light the fuse on that chain reaction! Your truck looks great at it's current height. One thing I've noticed is that after you do spend all that coin on nonsense petty lift shit, that either you get sick of it and just want to go back to stockish/leveled height because it's simply better and easier, or it just makes you want to go full bore and do long travel for shit that actually performs instead (or some get hooked on the showtruck scene and spend life dedicated to powdercoating and chroming nonsense).
I may get some Method NV's for my Sierra DD this summer. Was going to get 17's but they won't clear my brakes so might have to do 18's unless I change my brakes...

and yeah my eBay 92 tb has fubared my throttle cable end. Just kinked the hell out of it and may start fraying. Kind of pisses me off. Never replaced one of these truck throttle cables before so not sure what involved.
Other than that, it performs pretty damm well for the cost. Idle can surge a bit when cold start, so I've thought of dremeling out the IAC port, or drilling small hole in the blade, but I've just never gotten around to it.

I'll probably just stay leveled. If anything maybe some Cognito UCAs and Bilsteins.

I'm anxious to see how it does... I don't have a dime into it so I won't be too pissed if it doesn't perform.

I'll probably just stay leveled. If anything maybe some Cognito UCAs and Bilsteins.

I'm anxious to see how it does... I don't have a dime into it so I won't be too pissed if it doesn't perform.

Well you'll be pissed too if you have to replace throttle cable!

Oh and don't do Cognito UCA's. You don't want to know how many shitty ball joints I've gone through with mine.
I'm looking into the JD Fab UCAs. They eliminate the stupid camber slots that always get out of whack too.

Hmm, good to know about those UCAs. I'll be doing something similar hopefully this summer or next.

Well you'll be pissed too if you have to replace throttle cable!

Oh and don't do Cognito UCA's. You don't want to know how many shitty ball joints I've gone through with mine.
I'm looking into the JD Fab UCAs. They eliminate the stupid camber slots that always get out of whack too.

Did you have the uniball ones?