Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Shouldn't but I can tell it pulled my tensior a little tighter since it sits a little taller

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I hate injector wiring when I did my cam I switch from the lq9 24lb to the flex fuel 36lb because stocks were at 120% dooty :cheeky: I needed adapter harnesses and they were major pita. Wish I would've seen all this when you had problems I could've told you what was wrong I had same probs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

I hate injector wiring when I did my cam I switch from the lq9 24lb to the flex fuel 36lb because stocks were at 120% dooty :cheeky: I needed adapter harnesses and they were major pita. Wish I would've seen all this when you had problems I could've told you what was wrong I had same probs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

dfw flex fuel or 8.1l marine injectors

Flex fuels have larger injectors because it takes more alcohol volume to equal the power of the gasoline its replacing. So you need higher rate injectors and that's why your mpg goes down on ethanol.

There's one or two sets of 8.1 marines for sale on pt.net last I checked

No monies atm
Dfw a built motor, do nnbs trucks have larger injectors since they have in better intake and heads etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ain't nobody got time for a built/forged motor. Heads cam intake is plenty lol

Flex fuels have larger injectors because it takes more alcohol volume to equal the power of the gasoline its replacing. So you need higher rate injectors and that's why your mpg goes down on ethanol.
Yeah what he said

Last edited: