Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Bohall did Daniels actuator setup but he said he went to a junkyard, found a Cadillac or something trunk popper and just took it and mounted it on the inside of the tailgate lmao

Damn dude, that blows. I forget the name off the top of my head, but there are companies that will take your stock ones and upgrade them, provided they're still able to be worked on. Can get like 30 overs for $1600 using your cores. I'll look it up tomorrow for ya.

Also, hop on the diesel forums and talk to the vendors. They might be able to help you out.

That's shitty. Something tells me the p/o knew they were on their way out. I'd cut that muhfukka in the face with a boxknife.

Should have checked the injector balance before buying it could have gotten like 2k off the price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn dude, that blows. I forget the name off the top of my head, but there are companies that will take your stock ones and upgrade them, provided they're still able to be worked on. Can get like 30 overs for $1600 using your cores. I'll look it up tomorrow for ya.

Also, hop on the diesel forums and talk to the vendors. They might be able to help you out.
I'm getting a decent deal at a local shop and gave them the ok to start tearing into it. They're putting stock size sticks in it. They said 30 overs are unnecessary for what I'm doing with it.. I had them go through it front to back and it needs an o ring on the filler neck and pitman/idler arm aside from injectors. Gonn fix it all and sell gasser.

That's shitty. Something tells me the p/o knew they were on their way out. I'd cut that muhfukka in the face with a boxknife.
That guy can eat a dick. Fuck liars. He owes me a tow mirror too.

Should have checked the injector balance before buying it could have gotten like 2k off the price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I should have. Live and learn.

That's good that the shop is helping you out. Honestly, good move selling gasser. It's a sick truck, but the dmax will serve you better imo. Just do an exhaust, transgo jr, efi live tune and swap all your painted shit over. WOuld be the perfect tow pig/dd.

parts for it, fuel for it, insurance and reg, all that shit. he has no need for 2 trucks IMO and the dmax is the better truck
reason to have two trucks: go look at cornell /thread

drive dmax and mod gasser dont need to pay for fuel for it dont need to pay for replacement parts, ins and registration should be cheap especially since not fgt cali :imo:

Would hate to see gasser go but I'm sure it's what's best financially. Better build dat lb7 to be the baddest lawn mower toter around imo