Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

iirc you can tell fts to not cut out that part. ive seen a few fts lifts with no cutouts whatsoever

If your talking about the drop bracket then yeah. You can custom make it to whatever. John (jblack) said they could do the 3 stars and logo, 2 stars, one star, no logo ect.. The less you have on, the cheaper it is too. He chose blank

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

id say run open headers forevaaaaaaa sounds sick man !!!
Thanks

iirc you can tell fts to not cut out that part. ive seen a few fts lifts with no cutouts whatsoever
Did not know that.
Sounds awesome dude
Thanks

Such cool
Many loud
Very noise

Sent from my windowless van.
Riding in your truck today made me happy in le pants
If your talking about the drop bracket then yeah. You can custom make it to whatever. John (jblack) said they could do the 3 stars and logo, 2 stars, one star, no logo ect.. The less you have on, the cheaper it is too. He chose blank

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore
He chose all of the above. Dey goofed lolz

We need to Chance to get some pictures of our trucks once you get that thing moving.

Sent from my windowless van.

For sure. I don't have any good ones since I did my HD front end

Dat pulpwood truck sound :crazy: Looks clean. glad you got it going!

Sounds like a tractor lol. Thanks. I'm glad it's going too. It wouldn't start when I was done. Checked all the grounds, ended up being a damn blown crank fuse.

Figure I'll update this. Got a quick tune on the truck. Need to work out a few issues and then get retuned and dynoed. It doesn't idle very well and is throwing a P0200 injector circuit code. Gotta fuck with the following

-swap 5.3l injectors for the 6.0l injectors. I didn't know they were different. 5.3l are 21lb, 6.0l are 24.7 lb iirc?
-install new fuel pressure regulator. Could be my idle issue.
-figure out power steering. The wheel has soft and hard spots. Maybe a kinked line. I never disconnected it in the swap and it's full on fluid. Started after motor was in.
-replace or fix AC compressor. Has a pin broke off and won't engage.
-install spark plug wire sleeves. A few rest on headers.

I think that's it. Doesn't help that it's 5 degrees here and trok doesn't fit in garage. It runs it's ass off though. Beat a dmax with a decent size tune earlier this week. A lot more power than the 5.3l. Here's a little highway pull- still 3:73s on 33/12.50s :cry:

4:56s, tbss intake, and some audio stuff come next year.
Btw, I miss you on the forums showing the old chevy off, no homo :foreveralone:

Lmao!

Looking for scsb 4wd Chevy. 6.0 swap with goodies, gears, trans, etc... Just make it a fun weekend truck. So hope to be back on here soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured everything out. One injector wire was slightly pulled out of the connector on cylinder 1. New connector helped a bit. Then I replaced my fuel pressure regulator that I changed out last week and it runs perfect. Guess I got a bad regulator. Idles good. Drives greats. Tons of power. No check engine lights. Glad to say it's back on the road. The fans still kick the alternator in the nuts but that's no biggy. Might order a DC power alternator tomorrow unless someone changes my mind.

Glad to hear everything got straightened out! Been thinking about building a mild 6.0 to drop into mine but I don't trust my trans to hold up behind it
I'm sure I'll be putting a built trans in it in the next year lol
Those fuckers from dc can lick my sack,I almost flew down there and was going to have a friendly talk with them

Go to vatozone and tell them you want the 145 amp version 99-02 trucks,mine is great and runs my fans strong

This one
Duralast/Alternator (DL1926-16-4) | AutoZone.com

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

That link u posted is 130amp. Find me a 145a from advance auto. I'm tryna use their coupons :high5:

Lmao!

Looking for scsb 4wd Chevy. 6.0 swap with goodies, gears, trans, etc... Just make it a fun weekend truck. So hope to be back on here soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need a chevy, get rid of that gay Ford lol

Figured everything out. One injector wire was slightly pulled out of the connector on cylinder 1. New connector helped a bit. Then I replaced my fuel pressure regulator that I changed out last week and it runs perfect. Guess I got a bad regulator. Idles good. Drives greats. Tons of power. No check engine lights. Glad to say it's back on the road. The fans still kick the alternator in the nuts but that's no biggy. Might order a DC power alternator tomorrow unless someone changes my mind.

Yeah I had an injector harness I missed when I put my intake back together after changing the gaskets and the damn thing would run terrible missing one injector

Advanced

Buy ToughOne Alternator - New - 145 Amps 91606-WU at Advance Auto Parts

Vato
Gold Duralast/Alternator (DLG1923-16-4) | 2000 Chevrolet C1500 1/2ton Sub 2WD 8 Cylinders T 5.3L SFI | AutoZone.com

These are larger case alts too so you may see a little difference in your tensioner,I swapped my over drive on the new one off the stock 105amp junk
Thanks man. That advanced one's pulley looks about the same size as my overdrive pulley.
You need a chevy, get rid of that gay Ford lol

Yeah I had an injector harness I missed when I put my intake back together after changing the gaskets and the damn thing would run terrible missing one injector
Stupid lil probs lol

Thanks for the link Peyton. Just ordered factory 145amp alternator, new power steering pump, reservoir, and pulley. All for $210. :thumbsup: