Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Not sure what it is.. But I love the living Fuck out of this truck. Definitely my favorite red gmfs :up: 6.0 will be dope

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Low oil pressure killed it, pickup tube O ring likely caused that since it wasn't an instant or complete loss of pressure.

Holy shit man, such a nice truck. I LOVE red completely color matches looks so sick especially with the touches of black thrown in so sick

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty
Thanks. I've tried to keep a balance between the red/black/silver

:nice:

Hey Kyle, try not to be a cock bag and make random posts to get your count up please.

:sheeky2:
:hemad: hope that f g t hasn't found his way over here...

engine looks great !! trucks also looks awesome :cool: trucks going to be a beast with that 6l

So jelly of 6.0 swap, looks great

Looking good man, glad to see you on here.
Thanks y'all

Kyle truck looks awesome, love the hd front end, has to be my favorite front clip
Mine too. It was a toss up between this and an 06 front end swap. I just found the grille and cap for $75 so I took that route lol
brb, driving to MO to swipe dat 6.0.

:cheeky:

build looks great so far :thumbsup:
Thank ya

POS IMO :crazy:
imo

what size are the 962's? 20x10's?
They are 18x9s. Would like twennies.
looks awesome, what do you think made the bearing go?

oil pump probably failed...
I really don't know, I wish I did.

Not sure what it is.. But I love the living Fuck out of this truck. Definitely my favorite red gmfs :up: 6.0 will be dope

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore
appreciate it buddy

Low oil pressure killed it, pickup tube O ring likely caused that since it wasn't an instant or complete loss of pressure.
I took no chances of low oil pressure this time hence the ported ls6 pump lol

bad news, a little set back. I've been super busy with 2 jobs and school and haven't gotten a chance to remove the 2nd broken exhaust bolt in the head. Yesterday was my dad's day off, so he figured he would help out and try to remove the bolt..I was unaware of this.

so he called me saying I have some good news and bad news regarding your motor. I'm like :areyousrs:

when he was drilling for the EZ out he didnt get it straight and drilled through the threads in the head and then some. So he ended up taking the head off with the bolt still inside and took it to an engine/machine shop to get fixed and plugged? I really don't know the extent of it all because I never saw the head since this was done while i was at work. machine shop said they will HOPEFULLY have it done Tuesday. My dad feels a bit guilty cuz he went and bought all new head gaskets and bolts and had the whole head gone through by the shop, and he's paying for the labor and bolts/gaskets.

Oh well. I'm not too upset, just bummed of the set back. I'm still panning on dropping the motor in this weekend, just gonna have to install the head on the motor in the truck next week. bleh

Made some progress today. Hooked up the trans to the motor, torque converter bolts, starter, power steering, water pump, AC, 34" radiator, and the 05+ efans. Didn't really get to paint or clean everything like I wanted to due to time and weather. I'll clean more once it's done. Got the 862 head from the 5.3l on the passenger side just so I could pick up the motor with the lift lol. In a few days I'll get the 317 head back and install.

anyone have under drive pulley experience? It seemed bottomed out when installing and I couldn't get it to go in anymore. I lightly oiled in and had a torch to heat it up to get it to go in. It was a motherfucker. It looks to be about the same amount of gap as my stock pulley had from pulley to cover...

And a funny pic. I was at the shop I used to work at the other day and they were installing an FTS 7" on a nnbs. Looks like FTS forgot to cut out the rest of this crossmember....

Head is back from shop. Got it installed this morning. Waiting on my efan harness from Nelson. All that's left is put on intake mani, wire up harness, plug connectors in, and put on the headers.

Also might be buying Vmax door badges since I'm not a poser now :dickslinger:

Got it running. holds 50psi oil pressure. still need to work out a few kinks before the tune. just glad to hear the junk yard motor running lol.

vid is open headers. untuned.