Fiberwerx fenders and methods

Sandwiches

Straight outta Compton
May 1, 2012
Orange county, so cal
These stock fenders were a mother fucker to take off. Stupid reliable Chevy. I never want to do this again to a nnbs
2012-07-04110823.jpg

Fender test fit headlight just sitting there and my buddy Steve getting metal shavings out of his shoe
2012-07-04113401.jpg

And done
2012-07-04160616.jpg

2012-07-04160639.jpg

2012-07-04160656.jpg

No more rubbing what so ever and I'm most likely getting fiberwerx bedsides in the next couple weeks if I decide too. Then getting the fenders vinyl wrapped gloss black. Also it's probably gonna get the total chaos uniball upper arm and bolt in sway away coilovers. If I decide not to build a Baja bug....... Yet

staying that height? plans to colormatch front end?

pics of dogs

Most likely just gonna stay this height. If I get the bolt in coilovers I might lift the front an inch. But I really don't like anything over a 4 inch lift on a Prerunner style truck. Prerunners squat low over big tires. Might vinyl wrap the chrome bumper piece gloss black when I get the fenders done.

Lol no pics of the dogs but my buddy has an army of pit bulls. And a cool cat

yeah fenders on mine were a slut, fuck trying to drill out the rivets i just cut it.

dem baby eaters!

one more inch up front would make it set at a better stance. Will look much better once you get the fenders wrapped.

dem baby eaters!

one more inch up front would make it set at a better stance. Will look much better once you get the fenders wrapped.
The pictures don't do it justice. The truck looks really good in person and sits about an inch or inch and a half taller in the front it looks perfect. But yeah I think one inch in the front wouldn't hurt.. We'll see the coilovers are 1,100 bucks and the arms are another 600 and that's a big chunk of the Baja bug fund. But I think it's gonna happen. And I still have my other desert shredding weapon so Baja bug might be not this season but next.