bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
So my fiance and I were decided it was time for her to get a new car. After a week of shopping around, we ended up getting this beauty...

2lz9c7.jpg

brand new 2012 IS250 black outside black inside with navi...

will try to get better pictures eventually but so busy with work havent gotten a chance.

Also she wont let me mod it...I had a list of things she needed to do also! But still love this car

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
Nice Toyota............

:yuno: get Caddy?

Well we actually looked at possibly getting a Caddy but I have always liked these cars and for her it is a great car. I told her personally I would probably have gone Audi but I still love this car and cannot complain at all.

thats a nice looking car. hopefully the lexus's dont have the toyota throttle sticking issue

Yeah I thought about that also. We will just have to see.

And since she doesnt have experience running low profile tires let along 18's, we added a rim and tire package that costs her maybe 11 dollars extra a month but they will replace and rims or tires if they occur any damage over a 5 year span and in Louisiana, I told her for 11 a month and they replace either one for a 5 year span to go for it.

Looks like we are about to get her windows tinted. She doesnt want illegal but I told her legal is almost to the point of no tint, so she is debating on that issue. Me personally, I love dark tint and will be running limo on my truck shortly because 20 is not dark enough for me.

Trying to convince her to let me work on it...I told her I would tint tails, go with a nice rim with a little lip on front and a bigger lip on back, suspension work and a nice sounding exhaust, nothing nasty sounding just simple and clean but she wont let me touch it...I would also add the F Sport lip kit and fenders to it but she isnt going for it

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Don't ask her, just start doing shit. She'll give you the :ayfkm: face and start bitching, then you just tell her :calmdown: and just look at it. Once she does she'll be like :better: and let you keep doing shit. Errbody wins :crazy:

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
Don't ask her, just start doing shit. She'll give you the :ayfkm: face and start bitching, then you just tell her :calmdown: and just look at it. Once she does she'll be like :better: and let you keep doing shit. Errbody wins :crazy:

this made me actually lol because of the truth behind it when it comes to my truck...and it is her money and car so I am not paying to mod it, not until I take it over later down the line. Notice the black on black, then you look at my truck, black on black, then you look at the bike, all black...I might have had a little input in the colors!! lol

but the time will come, dont worry...I will just patiently wait while I work on the truck and when we tint the windows in a couple days I am going to take some good pics.

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
this made me actually lol because of the truth behind it when it comes to my truck...and it is her money and car so I am not paying to mod it, not until I take it over later down the line. Notice the black on black, then you look at my truck, black on black, then you look at the bike, all black...I might have had a little input in the colors!! lol

but the time will come, dont worry...I will just patiently wait while I work on the truck and when we tint the windows in a couple days I am going to take some good pics.

Glad you liked it :lol: That's a good idea. Y'all be crazy having black on black in the south tho. At least it's a badass car as it sits, so it's not like you HAVE to mod it right away