Country_09

Jun 12, 2012
Mont Belvieu
Well I got the truck bone stock from my pops with the exception of the old man package steps and rails with true dual glasspacks. Drove it like this for remainder of high school unfortunately

Not long after I graduated I went out and got me a levelin kit and some 33" toyos and x9 badlands. Also took the steps off, painted my mirror caps/handles/emblem/bumper cap, did a Tahoe chrome grille with a billet

From there I did a 1.5" zone body, tows and took off the rails, candied tails and 5% tint all around.

Height was never enough so me and my bro put a 6" rcx on. Thought it was huge at this point lol. Did clears too

As guess, wasn't enough, did a trade for some 35" mud graps

Next came HD hood and z71 valance, took Tahoe grille off and painted stock one

Dem LTs and tune

HD leafs and 6" tip

Painted tows and dome light out of a Tahoe for the rear

Painted tows on an x10 ions

Did a lil interior work. Camo from when I first got it to suede and smoked Denali interior handles

Me and col_10 made a lil trade, 4.88s/tru trac installed not long after

03+ console swap, I did pull the seat covers lol.

Courtesy of Col_10

HD hitch to hide body lift

Never enough lol. 7" mcg, actually measures 8"

Pics with col_10

Country_09

Jun 12, 2012
Mont Belvieu
0EA16BCC-5B43-4900-8483-FAA239EC689D_zps6ukfhnom.jpg
[/URL]

Tranny took a shit on me. Now fully built with TB stall and deeper pan
[URL=http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/rk071210/media/D9B3815E-A16A-45F2-A3D0-698480132754-12211-00000C659EFC5FC7_zps3605a1e7.jpg.html]

How it sat last and how it sits now with my lil bros friend makin fun of me lol
D8BCB1D2-1C5D-4ADA-98D1-74A3D1CEA85F_zpsrqlsfweb.jpg
[/URL]

Picked up a 4.8/black leather rcsb to daily. After levelin kit, clears, Tahoe 20s, magnaflow and LTs, TB stall, time to mess with big trok

Things are about to change though, gonna do 22x14s and 325/50/22 trail graps then dress it up with a new powder color, hoops/resis/UCA's/trac bars/full spring pack/new bumpers and a few other details. Got a few powder colors in mind

Metallic green lots of flake

Black with silver/metallic flake

Last edited:

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
actually liked the ions better than the moto's but doing good work so far. kinda want that same lift for my truck but id be afraid to look up pricing and that it wouldnt fit in my grandparents garage to work on.

truck looks good though.

Country_09

Jun 12, 2012
Mont Belvieu
I like the black with silver powder, and i wanna see AF octanes :crossarms: lol

Lol so far the black is gonna be the choice, would like to do the green on some things though. We'll see :sneaky:

actually liked the ions better than the moto's but doing good work so far. kinda want that same lift for my truck but id be afraid to look up pricing and that it wouldnt fit in my grandparents garage to work on.

truck looks good though.

I liked em too, should've done x12s in the first place instead of x10s lol. My truck is at 49" up front fender height with 1.5" body and 1.5" crank on it. Was 1600 shipped

what did you do with the old lift?

Sold it to my bros buddy a to get this one

Thanks guys, lookin to make some moves shortly. Was hopin to go to the LA meet but I'll be workin so trok doesn't have to be done by then

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
This truck (and Peytons and Samuels) are my favorites, always wanted this green, and I got faggot black instead.

I vote do the black and green powder together or do all green, because all black powder no one will know it's special or a different color.

Country_09

Jun 12, 2012
Mont Belvieu
:megusta: lemme cop dem esky handles

Lol 40 bucks on craigslist homie. Just needed paint

only EC step side, ive ever liked in my life its looking good !!!!

thanks man! stepsides ain't everyones favorite that's for sure.

This truck (and Peytons and Samuels) are my favorites, always wanted this green, and I got faggot black instead.

I vote do the black and green powder together or do all green, because all black powder no one will know it's special or a different color.

lol I like it, seems to be different. and I want to do a combo, just got to figure out what to do with what color I guess.

Country_09

Jun 12, 2012
Mont Belvieu
Gettin wheels this Saturday, I just need to get the tires now. How much y'all figure I can get for a set of 37x13.5x22 toyo mt's? They have like 3k miles on em

Country_09

Jun 12, 2012
Mont Belvieu
Well, I completely forgot about this "build" I had goin and since it was last posted, more changes came obviously. Mcg is sold, cognito was bought. Nitto 325/50s were sold and 37x13.5 toyos were bought for the meantime. I want the 375/40/22 trails next but I may stick with 37s just because I like the combo and 4.88s push me around pretty decent. I did finally get a new front bumper, new top cap, and a new valance. Front end looks much much better. I had my tows resprayed as they started to bubble. Seem to be Doin much better this time around. I still have quite a few plans for this truck but it's on the back burner as most projects go. I sold the rcsb and picked up a 2014 ltz 6.2 z71 to daily, and it's a Fkn blast. But just recently me and the wife had our lil boy so everything got to a stop pretty damn quick. I have picked up a few knick knack things recently. Green truck needed new brake dust shields and a new abs wire for the front right wheel, picked up new clear corners as the tabs broke off on the old ones, cognito ucas and heims were put on. Currently lookin for someone sellin a lq9 and then I'll pull the 5.3 and swap em for more fun. For the 6.2 I leveled it, got the windows tinted 20% all around, traded for some x10 predators and then picked up 275/60 toyo at2s from Coltons ever changin mind. Installed longtubes, airaid, 22" magnaflow, and got it tuned. Recently picked up a 1.25" body lift for it as well that I need to install. And next week ordering an elite engineering catch can for it then that'll be it for the daily. They actually get treated pretty well mileage wise right now as I'm dailying my wife's 2012 Altima 3.5sr :driver: sorry for the long post, here's a recent pic of the two troks. Maybe I'll make it to the cgm meet in Louisiana with one of em