Fender rolling help

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
Need a super quick, cheap way to roll up the little lip inside the wheel well. Hit a hard dip this morning and the tire went up in the wheel well and the little lip cut into the tread lugs on my new tarz. Could I gently massage it with a hammer? Obviously a fender roller would be ideal but that's not an option at the moment.

Could I make pie cuts in it and fold it up? I don't need a legitimate fender rolling. Just the lip that points 90° in towards the tire.

be careful when cutting into the fender lip and rolling with a bat - it causes weak points in the fender and can look wavy after bat-rolling if not done extremely carefully.

I looked at my tires and got so shittin that I beat the lips in with a 5lb sledge. Outside of fender looks the same. Inside is bent up nicely.

My tires are so fucked. I'm calling the salesman in the morning. He talked me into this size. I asked him 10 times if I'd have clearance issues. He came in halfway during the install and reassured me that they fit and he just had it on the ground to check.

And the fucked up part is, its my front and rear on on the passenger side. With a full tank of gas and my 300lb self, I'd assume the driver side would drop more. Nope.

73af79a26bd9302e17d21a2e1c5d61ce.jpg

Thanks man. I'll do a more clean job on my next day off. Just need to get it driveable. Called the shop and they said they swap them out. I like the height. Just a hair more narrow.