Status
Not open for further replies.

yates

Stock turd
Feb 8, 2012
IA
I am contemplating trying to sell my Yukon with factory suspension so I am gauging interest in my air suspension if I go that route.

Full bolt on air suspension for Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Denali, Avalanche, and the front will work on NNBS 1500 series trucks. I will repowder coat the suspension parts, include new fittings and air lines, also include the front bags already mounted on struts. The kit uses sleeve bags on the front and regular bags on the rear. The air tanks, valves, and compressors all fit where your skid plate is currently located. The kit uses AccuAir E-level controls so your truck is always at the perfect ride height and also is adjustable on the fly. The kit comes with dual Viair 400C compressors and has an air dryer on the system.

Like stated before this is a feeler and the kit is still currently installed on my Yukon and will need to be removed and repowder coated. I can ship via UPS or on a pallet using a freight truck.

I am asking $3500 plus shipping for the kit. Let me know of any questions. Kit is located in S.E. Iowa.

More pictures of the kit off of Kelderman website also actual pics of my Yukon with the kit. 2007-2011 GMT900 Front Lowering Kit (2012 COMING SOON!) | Kelderman

Video off of Kelderman YouTube page showing my Yukon in action with the kit.
GMT900 Raise/Lower - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.