AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
Two exciting new products are now ready to rock! The all new Adam's Tire Shine and the newly redesigned, exclusive to Adam's Wheel Woolie!

Tire Shine is a new product for us, in response to so many of you who have asked for a high quality tire dressing with more gloss and longevity than Super VRT offers, and Tire Shine checks off all those boxes!

It's a relatively thin liquid that comes in a sprayable form, which is excellent for getting into the deep lugs on a lot of truck and SUV tires, and still offers great coverage on standard car tires as well.

This is a product that I'm absolutely IN LOVE with! :)

For all the details, check out the product page here:

Adam's Polishes - Adam's New Tire Shine!

The all new Wheel Woolie is a redesign of the standard straight Wheel Woolies we offered in the past. This one is made exclusively for Adams, has a 45 degree angle to help access the back of your wheel, and comes with a comfort grip handle so it's not slippery when your hands get wet.

Lots of thought went into the design of this one, and we're happy to have a solid wheel cleaning option back in our lineup!

Product page with more info is below:

Adam's Polishes - Adam's NEW Wheel Woolie!

Shop with the code DAD14 all weekend long, sale expires Sunday night at Midnight MST!​

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
It's only super glossy if you just spray and leave it. If you spray and wipe, it's somewhere in between. The flexibility of it is the cool part. That, and the longevity. :)

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
the longevity is from the silicone added correct? will it get road grime/pollen/etc stuck to it? heard adam say there was the possibility of sling if not applied correctly like undercarriage spray. idk im still seeing the SVRT being the best bet for DD's and even if you go to shows. bigger the tire like my 35's i think even the spray and wipe method on this product is going to still be way too glossy. if i want a little pop il ljust use my undercarriage spray lol but the SVRT and SVRT milk work good enough for me!

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
the longevity is from the silicone added correct? will it get road grime/pollen/etc stuck to it? heard adam say there was the possibility of sling if not applied correctly like undercarriage spray. idk im still seeing the SVRT being the best bet for DD's and even if you go to shows. bigger the tire like my 35's i think even the spray and wipe method on this product is going to still be way too glossy. if i want a little pop il ljust use my undercarriage spray lol but the SVRT and SVRT milk work good enough for me!

Correct, the longevity is from the addition of silicone.

You seen very concerned about it being too glossy. Just wait until some of it gets out there in the world and you see it with your own eyes. Then you can decide. Glossier tires aren't for everyone, but we've had enough people asking for it for quite some time that this seemed like a logical product to release.

For me...the use of SVRT is going to be significantly reduced now that we offer this. I absolutely love the look of this stuff on my tires. Not shiny, but it looks "cleaner" than SVRT does.

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
nick, how is the design different than the same whoolies sold out there? looks identical minus the adams logo and red sleeve thing. price is on par with others Ive seen and ive thinking about getting a brush like this.

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
The soft non-slip handle is the big difference, as well as it being offered individually instead of a set.

We got quite a bit of feedback from customers who didn't want to buy a set of three, so we thought offering a single one would be a step in the right direction.

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
Eddie, ours is about an inch longer, and the head is a larger diameter, around 1/2" larger than the standard spoke back model. It's somewhere between the medium and large straight models in terms of "fluffiness."