Ext LED mod list

J_Corr

Mar 27, 2012
Going to put in an order threw V-LED. What LED's is everyone running? Looked for a sticky but no dice. Also any known promo codes?

i have just my reverse lights 92led bulbs from vleds theyre nicee 6k btw. Next im going to get close to a 50 60ish led bulb and change all 6 bulbs for my brakes and signals to all leds in the back.. going to be a bit $$$ tho :blah: but itll b worth it lol then im puting amber leds on front two. whats yalls opinion on led fog lights? lol friend had some in her car they were pretty brightt and yeah i know hids are better but everyone down here and their mother now are running hids lol i like to be different

i have just my reverse lights 92led bulbs from vleds theyre nicee 6k btw. Next im going to get close to a 50 60ish led bulb and change all 6 bulbs for my brakes and signals to all leds in the back.. going to be a bit $$$ tho :blah: but itll b worth it lol then im puting amber leds on front two. whats yalls opinion on led fog lights? lol friend had some in her car they were pretty brightt and yeah i know hids are better but everyone down here and their mother now are running hids lol i like to be different

You could do a hid retrofit on the fogs and be different, just a suggestion.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk