Duramax lly

Ritchdmax

Sep 22, 2013
Hey im new here im from Canada and i own a 2004.5 chevy duramax lly crewcab heres some pictures of my truck as is sitting right now gonna put a lift and rims/tires after this winter i got a banks iq sixgun programmer and a 5inch mbrp exhaust on it.

Welcome from :canuck:

Nice looking LLY. Lots of great simple mods to do to the LLY to help it along.

welcome from canada :canuck: where about you from ? great looking truck so far by the way

Nice truck, welcome! My dad has an 05 LLY ccsb with the Banks Six-gun kit. Sounds badass and did pretty good for a canned tune

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Welcome! nice to see more Duramax trucks on here! 06 clip the truck and it will look 1000000000 times better. :thumbsup:

Welcome! nice to see more Duramax trucks on here! 06 clip the truck and it will look 1000000000 times better. :thumbsup:

Thinking to put a fuel grill and some one piece headlights but not sure wet waiting after winter to start the build

Yeah like i said not sure yet haha need help lol

I'll give you the best advice you can get......NO, one piece headlights are absolutely disgusting, if you want to be different that's not the way to do it, 06 hood and grill is your best bet if you want to change the front!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
LOOOL ritchy your making friends allready hahahaha but no one piece. Pliz. Only hood and fendres one piece. Love you no homo fgt

welcome.

do this minus the all black colormatching
2dmcg1e.png

or this and get rid of the bumper gap.
w6t4kp.png