HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes

My spindle rubs my bag when lifted and put a hole in the bag, was initially just the drivers side. Apparently I need more lift because the inner tires are wore the fuck out, and I'd rather fix this problem so I can drive higher before I put new tires on

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
Also we set the truck back down and we thought the inner tire was dead from excessive camber, but at ride height there's 0 camber could scrubbing the tire from airing down look like camber wear, cause pretty sure if it was rubbing the plastic fenders it would have wore a hole in those before killing the tire

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
It's like the cups are forcing the bag into the spindle, is there a fix for it or do I just need to buy torsion brackets

Last edited:

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
Torsion brackets for a bag mount as opposed to using cups that go into the spring pockets.

Tukn4s

Jan 24, 2011
fucked up toe will eat tires way faster than camber wear. especially on bagged vehicles.

my question is why in the hell do you want to be that high if you're bagged? your ball joint angle looks terrible as well.
torsion style brackets will not help an issue like this on stock arm and mounting points. you can't get the bag much closer to the frame than is already is.

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
Id like to b able to use the full range of the bag without putting holes in it

Tukn4s

Jan 24, 2011
Id like to b able to use the full range of the bag without putting holes in it

that ball joint angle is fucking terrible. if your ball joint fails, that full range won't matter. you need to go air cylinders for massive lift without interference from components.

air ride suspension is designed to give good ride for a range of the bag stroke, not the entire bag stroke. you're doing things a stock suspension is not designed to do. the bag and bag placement is not the issue, its how far you are pushing the factory suspension. drop spindles make it worse, so if you have them, then its even worse on lift.