DL3 powerfold mirror rewire ???

sideways

Sep 29, 2013
Just did a DL3 mirror swap on my 2013 Silverado LT and am looking to make the powerfold and puddlelights work.

I cannot use the switches (drivers or passenger) that came with the mirrors as the plugs are totally different than what is already in my truck.

Any and all help is appreciated.

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
I've never done it on a NNBS yet, only on NBS trucks. But if I had the truck for a day, I'm sure I could figure it out.
I put DL3's on Gannon's truck, not only did I get the power fold working with a 02 esky button, but they fold when arming the alarm, and unfold with disarm.

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
I've never done it on a NNBS yet, only on NBS trucks. But if I had the truck for a day, I'm sure I could figure it out.
I put DL3's on Gannon's truck, not only did I get the power fold working with a 02 esky button, but they fold when arming the alarm, and unfold with disarm.

So titties

Sent using Tapashit

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana

This guy knows what he's doing. Always does good work, and stands by it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free