Iceman

Feb 28, 2014
I just installed the Hellwig adjustable rear bar on my truck and wow what a improvement in road manners. Part number is 7800 if anyone is interested, the nice part about the Hellwig is the end links are adjustable so you can adjust it for the amount of control and ride height. If you are on the fence go ahead and take the leap, you won't regret it.

Hdjoe

Feb 16, 2015
I installed one on my rcsb nnbs, made a world of a differance. Only thing was on mine was that I had to trim about an 1/8" off of the shock mount on the driverside next to the frame rail to get it to fit perfectly but other than that went together very easily with the spare tire removed.

Pics with a 6/9 drop
bgyakg.jpg
Seems like you need shorter links or is ok as it sits?
I want to get one soon. Looks great

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Seems like you need shorter links or is ok as it sits?
I want to get one soon. Looks great

That truck in the pic you quoted could probably use a slightly shorter link.

When I bought mine, I got the adjustable endlinks and just made the bar level after install. Mine is a Hellwig bar.

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
These bars aren't designed with flip kits in mind, so they will need modding if ur lowered. Ive got a belltech and its also tilted....gotta cut the end link, sleeve n reweld

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
The Hellwig adjustable bar is meant for trucks lowered 4" in the back. Mine is level with my flip kit.