RTM355

Mar 13, 2012
Alabama Boy
Hey guys its been a while anyways I finally found a hood for $250 in the box 2 hours away I'm going today or Monday to get it. Any good advice on how to in stall it ? Thanks rtm355
IMAG0565.jpg

Mike

Banned from GMFS
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
It bolts right up. Just hope you have the grille cause that hood is going to have serious overhang.

CUB

Jan 2, 2011
Shreveport, LA
I have no clue I was going to paint everything then I have had three people tell me to keep it how it looks now .

Are you fucking serious? Who? Dont tell me friends from Alabama..if so, their argument is invalid...

Paint that shit, dont be stupid

RTM355

Mar 13, 2012
Alabama Boy
Thanks bro's I'm going to paint like I said I was just need to get a few extra things trying to decide also if I want to get the bumper also.

RTM355

Mar 13, 2012
Alabama Boy
Alright guys I have a question but first. I got the hd hood on and I got the hd hood trim molding for free but it was the wrong year nothing lined up at all I mean nothing so I'm going to have to buy one. My question is what is the right part number for the 07-09 hd hood trim? Reason im asking is I want to make sure I get the right one this time .the holes on the hood are offset from one another I guess you could say. Thanks Tanner

SuperchargedSS

Jan 24, 2011
The part number here for the bumper is not the entire bumper assembly. There are a lot of part numbers that make up that front bumper.

Best bet is to buy one as a takeoff. Even as high as $500 for one is still a savings.

Seems like average price in Texas is $300-350 for one with fog cutouts.

On a better note, I'll be contributing to this thread shortly. My bumper was ordered today and my hood and grill are at the body shop waiting to get painted. :D