Diesel bumper and 20's

Moore

Feb 12, 2012
Maryland
Finally put my 2nd set of gmc 20's on..for those wondering what happened to the first set Idk honestly. Eveyone told me to replace something different until I went to my uncle who finally told me he honestly didn't see anything wrong with my truck besides typical obs front end steering slop, so I sold the old set. I guess it was the tires or something I dunno either way I bought a new set for pretty cheap and got some half tread pirellis(275/55r20) for cheaper. Also put a diesel bumper on a while ago. I was going to leave it chrome but it was on a work truck and had fucking numbers like burned on to it so plastidip it is :lol:

IMAG0458_zps9474fc50.jpg

IMAG0459_zps7cb50f53.jpg

IMAG0460_zps7c686dfd.jpg

IMAG0461_zpse70536d2.jpg

Super happy fun time with friends yay..
IMAG0471_zps2d5e1ae3.jpg

IMAG0495_zpsae38d9a8.jpg
didn't come out too well because im lazy...fuck it :yolo: I'll redo soon
Tip will be gone by the end of the week

instead of plastidip,get all that you've plastidipped painted, put mild lowering kit on it. and that would be pure tits. looking really good malik. im proud of my nga :malik:

instead of plastidip,get all that you've plastidipped painted, put mild lowering kit on it. and that would be pure tits. looking really good malik. im proud of my nga :malik:
I still have my old bumper laying around, and when it gets nice out I'm going to try actually painting it. If all goes will I'll do my front and rear bumpers. Dnw to do that shit when its cold out though

malik if you go to sell these rims let me know lol
I plan on keeping these on for as long as I have the truck lol

Kind of tired of deezol bumper, would prefer a painted smoothie
also got new tars

275/55r20 falken ziex stz05