Before
fe54ee598eac4d1c059c8b3f85922b20.jpg

First coat
daa025cc1b286d58a8da76e07c85dc49.jpg

Second
6b7edd2ff2c24226dd6061180231d487.jpg

Third & final
9dafa85ca817b21d9c5c0b3faecf2447.jpg

Held a piece inside real quick before I put it away and it looked real good. Tis drying in my garage for a couple days before I mess with it at all.

I need to order suede asap. Chris how was that stuff you got a couple months ago?

INb4 shit blows up. I get real nervous when I see you working on shit :lol:

Keep it up though. Looking good so far.

Holding it up right there is about all my skills allow me to do.. Wouldn't know the next step, not tryna ask a million questions to the Internet and attempt myself. Wood need skilled buddy here with

Hooking it up though..... Wood have no clue how to get it to connect through the speakers & ipod, while charging. That's all I'd use it for really is a badass Spotify player lol since my fgt HU isn't Bluetooth music constable, and my ipod touch doesn't have the right OS to download Spotify

Last edited:
Does your head unit have an AUX jack? Problem solved lol.
True lol, I think it has a front port, but nothing has ever worked out if it. Maybe there's another back one. I'll check it's specs I geese
get a head unit with bluetooth fgt.
Got this double din nav unit off a friend for $180, couldn't beat it at the time.

So yeah it actually doesn't seem hard if I just hooked the charger to cig lighter, then aux chord to HU,and mount. Hmm

Last edited:
suede came in and i picked up two cans of that 3m high strength adhesive shit. ready to roll.

started trying to peel the tan carpet off le console. hence TRYING. shits fucking super pita. any tips on how to make it easier? orrrr could i just suede over it like the door panel inserts?

about 10 mins in with a pocket knife got me this far
1a53d3b485dea74a65871dc2ab96ea72.jpg

Maybe get some 3M adhesive remover, and soak the carpet with it?

I used that to get the goop from the badges off the truck. Soaked into the foam tape and peeled off like fuck all afterwards. Just be careful where you spray it. I can't see it being overly healthy for Plastic lol.

JNT21102.jpg

Plastic scraper tool and what Pat said IMO. Spray adhesive remover on the carpet and let it soak for a bit then use scraper to peel off the carpet.

Douse carpet in paint thinner
Light on fire
Remove smoldering mass of burnt shit
??????
Profit