Denali console makeover

This guy just did it where I always thought about. Looks good there imo, and with my silver grille it won't be as noticeable
b7279a65c297f080a46b40b030727473.jpg

but, anyone know the right color code/sem dye for 03-07 charcoal interior? last time i checked i ran into about 3 or 4 different ones

That's not too bad. I'll hold judgment until I see it behind a silver grille. Still vote no though lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IIRC there's a semi gloss clear that gives it a factory look
Alright I'll check it out
I'd use their prep, just to be safe.
But I have lacquer thinner and rubbing alcohol already

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

bought sem 17223, no clear cause apparently it holds up and looks factory itself. where were the decent suede places? ill get 3yards

lol ya id just to a dawn wash then ipa wipedown

also i remember reading a couple years back that replacing the factory bose amp with even a shitty cheap aftermarket one made a hellofa difference in sound. i could use that lol anyone remember details? i think sanative did it

lol ya id just to a dawn wash then ipa wipedown

also i remember reading a couple years back that replacing the factory bose amp with even a shitty cheap aftermarket one made a hellofa difference in sound. i could use that lol anyone remember details? i think sanative did it

You mean Daniel? :rofl:

This. So much this. Ask me how I know, and why my dash looks like pewp.....

Was about to say, ask Khaos how that turned out for him lol.

You realize the bose amp powers every speaker in the truck, right?

Nope, he doesn't.

:cheeky:

If you're going to install an amp, just do a proper system. Because amp wiring is your largest undertaking there. Bose blows dick on the stock amp. But, then again, I'm not a fan of thud.

Ya I'm not impressed at all, I replaced the front and rear door speakers already, tweeters next, plans on 1 or 2 10" subs future but not yet. Sound sucks when I crank it up, it's straight mud