02SierraDenali

Jan 26, 2014
Can anyone turn my chrome grille surround to black, the inner black mesh to chrome, and the black parking lights chrome/clear? I'm wanting to switch things up a bit up front. Thanks!

036f1739600fe33b12c5730ffd361250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02SierraDenali

Jan 26, 2014
I bought those when I was 16... 4 years ago. I can honestly say they haven't been turned on since this picture was taken almost a year ago. Also I know I can see that stuff on Google ,but I'd like to see it on my specific truck. If you don't want to say anything productive then fuck off asshat. People like you are the problem with forums these days.

Molly

dnt run up samb
May 9, 2013
That's not how you makes friends on your first day, Nancy.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

02SierraDenali

Jan 26, 2014
I'm not too worried about it. I'm a nice guy who doesn't put up with crap. And the truck has morimoto projectors already. I did that at the same time as my gaylos and demon eyes. The only reason I still have them is for truck shows. I've tried to sell them, but unsurprisingly no one wants to buy them and I'm not just gonna throw away $400 halos. Now, back to the subject at hand.

Do you really think it'll be too much black? That's my main worry. I figured swapping for a chrome insert would help especially with the lightbar down there. Also with chrome parking lights.

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
you can always plastidip it to see it in person. Id need to see it or see a ps to answer that... i still have a feeling it will be too much for me

02SierraDenali

Jan 26, 2014
True... I never thought about that. Here's a pic of a truck with it done and it'll look very similar to mine, I'm just curious how it'll look on my exact truck.
2ca79a012ec982b3a5a92716a6ce68aa.jpg
if I remember correctly he has an account on this forum.

02SierraDenali

Jan 26, 2014
Also I don't have orange reflectors in my headlights. Mine are clear.

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
that looks good to me, but see it has the grille instert chrome, something to break up all the black along with the lights. with all cleared headlights, would look even better

02SierraDenali

Jan 26, 2014
That's exactly what I'm doing to mine. I'll just keep my cleared headlights

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012

Literally, 12 seconds on google. I was quite productive, you were just lazy. It's doesn't take a very colorful imagination to see that on your specific vehicle. Tone down the Internet tough guy that comes with the halos, you'll find that folks are a lot more willing to help that way....bottom line is, paint it. Chrome/polished insert. I'd do a light tint on the light bar just to make it a little more subdued imo. Oh, and you're welcome, asshat....:up:

02SierraDenali

Jan 26, 2014
How much tint do you think is needed on the light bar? I kinda thought I'd keep it normal just so it wouldn't be too much black.