Debadged and demolded silvy

1146578_195297590636790_1326672013_n.jpg

1012616_195302450636304_1838964208_n.jpg

Now for wax and wash. I am debating taking the Z71 sticker off but not sure. Opinions? If I decide to take it off how do I take it off? or does it just peel right off?

Which one? And that fuckin gas door lol

thats covering up fgt rust thru. would rather have chrome than rust :imo: I have other gas door just need to paint it and put it on there. which brings me to another question, where do I find colormatching aint or Silver Birch Metallic? Dent is getting fixed next month. along with other side where fgt rearended me. fawked his mustang to hell, only dented bumper and pushed in quarter rocker LOL that pintle hitch saved the rest of the bumper and my spare tire

I'd say whoever is fixing your dents can paint the gas door as well. Jsyk, bought a gallon of Silver Birch for my truck and it was $360 at body shop price, list was around $550. If you get quality paint, prepare to spend the money. Obviously smaller quantities will be needed for what you're doing, but just giving you some info.

And the sticker just peels right off. Let the truck sit in the sun, or use a heat gun on low to heat up the glue so it comes off easier. DON'T hold the heat gun in one spot for too long though.