Dean's '11 Crew Cab Budget Build

my tires are a little bigger, when i had the same size tires as him plus a/t's i looked like a towered them too.

crapy picture but you get the point

IMG_20131030_103357_382_zps71565ccb.jpg

I'm tossing around the idea of putting a small body lift on and lowering the front down some to take some stress off the front end. It would also give me the option to lift it back up later when I go with larger tires if I need more clearance. Thoughts?

I'm tossing around the idea of putting a small body lift on and lowering the front down some to take some stress off the front end. It would also give me the option to lift it back up later when I go with larger tires if I need more clearance. Thoughts?

Sounds good but why lower the front? I seeent ur angles and they don't look remotely bad at all imo

live from the gutter trash.

Sounds good but why lower the front? I seeent ur angles and they don't look remotely bad at all imo

live from the gutter trash.
I dunno, I think it would look too tall with these tires, plus it would be a bitch to get in. You gotta remember I'm only 5'4" and my wife is 5'2".

As far as the angles go, the LBJ and CV are still at a pretty steep angle.
i thought you had a body lift at one point? if not damn you have that bitch cranked in the front lol
Never had a body lift on it. I think I considered it once,