TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
Well I had to have a seal on my transfer case replace under warranty. Got the truck home and realized they either hit it with something or hit something with it. I brought it back this morning to have it fixed (said they'd get it taken care of), they called me this afternoon claiming the bumper needs replaced and that they aren't going to fix it. That my truck has been wrecked prior. Well I called the dealership I got it from and they told me that the gmc dealer called them claiming they bought the truck from me asking for pictures of the dent that the dealer told them wasn't there. Any advise on the situation about getting them to fix their mess? :jared:

Sorry for the novel

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Feb 8, 2012
OKC
lol... so the dealer that fked your truck up, called the original dealership trying to get pics of the truck when you bought it to see if there was a dent?! LOLOL

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Man, fuck shops and dealerships and all their BS. There's wayyyy to much of this shit going on, I HATE taking my shit anywhere, try to do it all myself if at all humanly possible. Hope you get it straightened out man, that's shitty

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
run truck through stealership .... problem not solved but you will have a dent in your bumper

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
Went to talk to the gm he said he'll email my pictures I took Sunday evening to the owner and let me know in the morning if they're going to fix it or not

Colton

Mar 20, 2012
I wouldn't leave that dealership until it was taken care of and I knew my truck was getting fixed. That's bullshit

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
The general manager said I was dealing directly with him and the owner from now on

At least you won't get jerked around by Joe blow, who has to ask this guy and that guy for permission to do shit.

Sucks man, hopefully it all works out.

TILLER

Aug 28, 2012
Hallsville Tx
At least you won't get jerked around by Joe blow, who has to ask this guy and that guy for permission to do shit.

Sucks man, hopefully it all works out.
Me too man. It's not a big dent but its the fact that I didn't put it there. I told them they could order me a primer one and paint it white if they didn't wanna buy a chrome one :hahano:

mitchman

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
I had to take my truck to the dealer the other day & saw one of the techs or w/e driving an impala through the parking lot backwards in the rain through cars at ridiculous speed. Made me nervous to leave my truck. Nobody has respect.

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
I think we all have a story somewhat like that. Last time I went to Goodyear for tires fuckers cranked my truck and started red lining it yelling at his friend damn this thing is loud with me sitting out side watching. Cussed him out told the manager and never went back.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
There was a dealer in carolina that beat the shit out of a guys camaro on video and fucked it up, Didnt turn out good lol

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
Only place I take mi truck is jiffy lube, and then I hang out while the change my dyno juice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD