DD navigation units??

SilverSierra

It's only money
Mar 15, 2015
Many, Louisiana
Wanting some recommendations on headunits. Always been a pioneer fan, but want to broaden my horizon lol. I want a 7" screen, blue tooth audio and navigation. Let me know some opinions please. Thanks
--Josh

Pioneer, alpine or kenwood. cant go wrong with any of those. i like the app radio, would be gen3 for a 7inch screen, but if you want built in nav, thats obviously not an option

I have a Pioneer AVH-X5700BHS (I think that's the number lol) and LOVE it. My first DD and it's awesome. The Bluetooth is a great feature. It doesn't have nav but I can put the nav on the HU screen from my phone

Last edited:
Appradio, using the maps from your phone in Appradio is the way to go.
I've had both ways, built in nav, and the Appradio using my phone apps.
Appradio more gooder imo

I was pretty disappointed with the last 2 pioneers I had. I have a JVC NT-310 now and I love the thing! Its a great unit and the price is right. I had the 300 before this but it was stolen so insurance bought me a 310. Boosted also has a 310 and seems to be a fan of it.

I just bought a 2011 Tahoe and putting in a pioneer 8100 with all the harnesses for about $1100. Bought everything off amazon for no tax and one cable (xm radio sat cable) from crutch field.

I was looking at a 692 or 892 Kenwood, but literally everyone I spoke to recommended the pioneer other than one dude who said alpine 960 I think.

I was never able to find a display unit of either Kenwood, but I did find a 4100 pioneer at best buy and messed with the interface. It seemed perfectly fine to me so that's what I went for. Once I get it installed I will let you know how I like it.

I was pretty disappointed with the last 2 pioneers I had. I have a JVC NT-310 now and I love the thing! Its a great unit and the price is right. I had the 300 before this but it was stolen so insurance bought me a 310. Boosted also has a 310 and seems to be a fan of it.

Yep, love the JVC NT-310.

yeah i've had the 310 for a while now and still love the thing. my only "complaint" about it is you cant put a different background picture on it or change the color, its always blue. But if thats the worst thing about it, im really searching for something.

I just leave it on the nav screen, the kids like to watch move when they are with me lol.

If I could only get the rear monitor to work I might able to play videos for my kids in the back while playing music up front.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk