:datnewwhip:

ridin2slow

Jul 16, 2011
Las Vegas
hey guys never really posted on here just lurked, used to frequent GMFS so some of you may recognize the name

sold the truck about a month ago, it happened kinda fast, i listed the truck and it was sold 2 days later to the first person that came and looked at it

IMG_8248.JPG

last pic of it
truck1.jpg

new whip
den1.jpg

den2.jpg

so far ive tinted it, debadged, and started on the led exterior upgrade and 6000k HIDs
tint specs: 50% w/s, 15% F, 5% over factory 20% R

this next week im going to tint the brake lights a little, smoke the 3rd brake light and Monday im dropping the mirrors off to my painter to colormatch the black plastic

also need to get rid of these god awful chrome door handles, just want some white ones

Last edited:
originally i was looking at just getting a 4wd ccsb, leveling it on oem 20s and just doing little things here and there but my mother in law was getting a new ride and wanted to know if i wanted the Denali, made me a killer deal on it and shes babied this thing all its life so i couldnt pass it up

also forgot that I 3m vinyl wrapped the GMC on the grille in a silver carbon fiber

and i plan to clear the headlights in a few months when I order my headlight halos

thanks brandon, i really miss the truck, but in due time ill get another, probably end up doing a rcsb and make it quick

the denali has yet to feel like mine yet since ive driven it since '06 and even borrowed it for a few weeks at a time when my bucket was down

cant decide what to do suspension wise, thinking about either a 2" rear drop and 24's or level the front and run BMFs and 33s

retrofit projectors? i really have no need, my HIDs are plenty bright

ill be ordering the Oracle Colorshift 2.0 Halo rings, headlight and fogs......i was just going to get the white halos to match my led turn signals and my hids but since our shop is a dealer for Oracle our sales rep is going to cut me a killer deal since my truck will be out front demoing them

Grant, thats what i was thinking........ive been all over the place on what I want to do with it, just not sure if I want to shell out 1900 for the Eskys when i can get a different set of wheels @ cost + tires and still save a few hundred bucks