Dat Morimoto Retrofit

Looks good, how did you do the 8hi mod? With mine if I flash the highs, my fogs will turn off for a second and them come right back on.

Looks good, how did you do the 8hi mod? With mine if I flash the highs, my fogs will turn off for a second and them come right back on.

Mine doesn't do that, my truck is a 04 and I did the diode mid thru the fuse box. And then just added the connection splitter that came with the kit.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Mine's an 06 and I did the diode mod too. :( Oh well, if I do the retrofit, I might just pull the diode to the fogs anyway.

Mine's an 06 and I did the diode mod too. :( Oh well, if I do the retrofit, I might just pull the diode to the fogs anyway.

I pulled the fog one out, i got tired of the fogs coming on when i flashed people

My fogs are always on though, been thinking about just getting some 3K halogen bulbs for them anyway.

My fogs are always on. They really compliment the new retro fit because they light up d 10 feet in between my truck at the start of the projector beem pattern

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Are you using the D2S or the H1 minis? I would imagine the D2S is the far prefered one to use.

Actually everyone in hid planet.com say the h1 are better in the minis, they say it looks better and have a better cut off.

:crazy:

Just a question, where do I get a money order from? I haven't got one of those in almost a decade.

Banks and some grocery stores sell them. So does Wal mart. I know the one grocery store here I go to makes them for a buck, the banks want 3-5 for them.

Banks and some grocery stores sell them. So does Wal mart. I know the one grocery store here I go to makes them for a buck, the banks want 3-5 for them.

Yea, you can get them just about anywhere. Walmart, gas stations, grocery stores, etc. I just prefer Postal Money orders. It also ends up being easier for me because I can cash them when I go by the PO to send out the packages.

There is more info on getting a set of these adapters here.