Dat LBZ

DO you mind taking fender measurements for me. I know your 2wd but not sure if there is much difference to 4wd. You said you are pretty much cranked all the way?

front - 42" .... rear - 41-1/4"

That is what I wanted to hear! I won't be cranked as much but Only running a 33X12.5 toyo M/T. I know you said you do next to no off road driving, that being said how do you like DDing M/T's? It is my biggest worry.

I cant bring myself to run anything else on a lifted truck. I have to have an fairly aggressive tread pattern or else the truck just looks wimpy. They are not gonna last very long. I have not quite 4K miles on the tires, and the fronts have worn down 1/4", and the rears have worn down 5/16".

that thing is sick. love the way it looks

You sir are the creator of badass crew cabs. I love this one and really loved the bagged one.

Thanks fellas!

z1234.jpg

still the cleanest and most simple diesel setup on customGM IMO

Last edited:
front - 42" .... rear - 41-1/4"

I cant bring myself to run anything else on a lifted truck. I have to have an fairly aggressive tread pattern or else the truck just looks wimpy. They are not gonna last very long. I have not quite 4K miles on the tires, and the fronts have worn down 1/4", and the rears have worn down 5/16".

perfect measurements IMO

:beaker: to that quick of wear. That doesn't sound right at all!

buddy ran trails on his duramax and uses it as a farm truck and work truck and is always towing. He rotates religiously every 3k and tires have last 3 years (65k miles). But he is also only running a 205/60/18 I believe.

My buddy had trail grapps on his 6.0 ford crew cab, towed with it, and did truck pulls and lots of driving and his didn't last for shit. 295-20s. He went back to toyo's new at2 now

Did the trans go jr, allison filters, and transynd fluid. Did some driving around to let it re learn some. Raining so i cant beat on it much.

1385145792.jpg

1385145798.jpg

1385145801.jpg

1385145818.jpg

:nice:

Whenever you get tired of it, I'll trade you another Silver Birch truck to work on :cheeky:

trans go jr was simple 2.5 hour job for me. First time ever pulling a valve body off anything before. I had some how to's pulled up on the ipad to verify i wasnt fucking up :rofl:

hey you have any more review on the transgo jr kit ? you think it makes a difference ?

If you want to do it and expect a night and day difference, I wouldn't fool with it. But yes I can tell a little difference.