Dat LBZ

ngbbs50efa3b94abc5.jpg

I like em. I don't ever off road so idk on that part. Not obnoxiously loud and look good. Pretty good in rain for that style of tire too

My trails were awesome, great on road manners with just enough hum on the interstate to know you're on mud tires, great offroad in the red clay mud/sandy mud we had in south Ga and wore awesome too. I bought em at about half tread, put like 10-12k on them and they were just getting to where they needed to be replaced.

DO you mind taking fender measurements for me. I know your 2wd but not sure if there is much difference to 4wd. You said you are pretty much cranked all the way?

No difference in 2wd-4wd on 2500. I'll try and remember to measure this evening. Stock keys, pretty much cranked all the way.

that's what I was afraid of. I want to run a similar 20X10 on a 33X12.5 but don't want to over crank to level. CV's and tie rods hate me enough

I can tell you on my brothers dmax, running 33x12.50 on 18x10 he rubs at full lock on the metal at the rear of the fenderliner with a pretty good crank

I have 20x10 -24mm 305/55. I did norcal mod on my fenders and trimmed bumper a little. No rub at full lock, unless I hit a big bump at full lock.

He has pred 8s so whatever they are. It clear except at full lock over any little bump it rubs te rear fender on the insides

I have 20x10 -24mm 305/55. I did norcal mod on my fenders and trimmed bumper a little. No rub at full lock, unless I hit a big bump at full lock.

That is what I wanted to hear! I won't be cranked as much but Only running a 33X12.5 toyo M/T. I know you said you do next to no off road driving, that being said how do you like DDing M/T's? It is my biggest worry.

I've always dd mud terrains and they ride fine if you buy good ones like toyo's, however, running something more agressive like baja claws wasn't my favorite.