Daniel's Denali

looking good man i still think methods woulda looked better but at least they went to a good home...are you going to run wheel spacers ?

Thanks guys. I will eventually get spacers, next thing i probabaly do though will be tint.. 20% over factory back three, 15% on front two, 40% down windshield with about a 7" 5% brow over the 40. Then after that i will get my touchscreen put in. Then interior stuff.. i look over at the factory wood sometimes and im like ehh doesn't look bad and then sometimes im like :doublepuke: so ive been thinking of some things to do to it.. i have two ideas. One would be to colormatch all of the wood and silverish-grey pieces (like around the air vents) in my color, steel grey. My other idea was dip all of the wood black burlwood and paint the silverish-grey pieces steel grey. So like colormatch the air vent surrounds and make the wood black burlwood. Also im thinking of ditching the denali console insert for the SLT one. The denali one is the one with the flip down covers and it is wood, where as the SLT one is just black. Also the denali one is literally fucking useless minus the cupholders, the front compartment on it wont even hold a pair of shades and its kind of deep so its difficult to use. The SLT is a much more usable piece, i think the cupholders even move.

I love the one with the lids too, I added it to my SLT level truck. I used to just put change/bills for tolls in the front pocket.

I too have the wood and sometimes it looks good but other times I'm like why is there wood and brushed aluminum with black interior. I've thought about going all brushed but then the console would be odd man out. Even looked at the vinyl wrap. Which is a possibility.

I just never really use the lids. I may get them dipped too but I don't know. If I do anything I think I have decided on the black burlwood/colormatching that I mentioned earlier