Daniel's Denali

A good friend of mine is giving me what I owe on it. I don't really have a use for a truck anymore... I found dis and getting closer to picking it up this weekend if all goes as planned
20160109_131608_zpsstzgdyl3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

:dnw: MB, rather have M5 :imo:

Would rather e63 imo over denali but dnw dat benz depreciation. It being an AMG will help somewhat though.

You guys do realize it's a twin turbo v8 right? Lol

Last edited:
I personally like the car. It's gonna be a hell of a lot of fun. But to me, its just one of those cars that you could get bored or frustrated with fast. Between the cost of ownership and me personally being worried all the time of people stealing it or hitting it.

However. I think you'll have fun with it. Sad to see the truck go because its one of my faves but I can't fault anyone for wanting to try something different

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think you hit it ^^
I got bored as fuck with my e class. Not much that can be done to them at all, and the few things that can be are expensive as fuck.

And damn near impossible to work on yourself, especially with START diagnostic

Would rather e63 imo over denali but dnw dat benz depreciation. It being an AMG will help somewhat though.

You guys do realize it's a twin turbo v8 right? Lol

It's still a MB, I've driven a couple mid to late 2000s and I am not impressed with how they hold up, srs my 98 caddy in hs held up much better(had that from 07-09), the same can be said for the 07 Range HSE I test drove, I still think they are awesome looking but the interior was pretty trashed from normal wear (leather worn the fuck out from arms in armrests, shit not working, etc.....). I would be willing to drive a new MB that's not from height of the recession to see if that was part of why quality was down but for now MB has left a bad impression on me, my favorite lux car I've driven us a tie between an 09ish CTS-V or the 08(think it was a 08 anyway, actually almost bought this) Lexus LS460 Dan I'm sure you will have fun with it(hopefully it gets you a lot of hot 18-21 year old poon) and as long as you keep vehicles you probably won't get hit hard with value tanking because it will probably be gone by then.

Gf has LS460 and I like.

Will wait for further opinions til he let's me drive it :cheeky:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Every highschool girl has a 335 lol, E63 is a different animal. I enjoy that "pandatrav" dudes snapchats going 180+ daily in his E63 rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said, benz left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak but it was a mid to late 2000s so I'm sure quality has come back up since because let's be honest basically every car company shit the bed then because times were tough (i.e. early NNBS, early JKs, benz of vintage I drove before, 2nd Gen tundra interior, I could go on but you get what I'm saying) and quite frankly I'm not paying the payment(same reason I got a lot of flack for the Jeep and don't care because I'm paying for it and happy with it) if you like it and it sounds like you do then :high5:. Also just because you don't have a GM anymore doesn't mean you have to leave, plenty of us have moved on from the General but are still around. As for wheel I vote Vossens to be more specific staggered 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear silver/polished CV5s.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

VVSCV5-POL-1.jpg

These whulz

Last edited: