Daniel's Denali

Throw a 14" magnaflow with a center dumped double wall flat, rolled edge tip :boobs:

Excellent step up, about the only 07-13 I like are the Denalis. Methods are gunna look killer with a level and a debadge. Interior is sexy but if youre looking to upgrade I would hydrodip the smoothed pieces something subtle but different.

Hell na on royal purple. Dad worked for Mobil for over 30 years. Mobil1 is king. Lol. Not sure on exhaust yet stock for now. Brandon, I'm on the fence of black burlwood, brushed, and colormatched

Brushed or Colormatched. What happened to Old Trok? Bilstiens > spacer.

Thanks man. Frame is ridiculously clean also. I am keeping my switchbacks and hids, the switchbacks should at least be in this weekend. Hoping the repair work comes out clean. Driving my truck now since I'm waiting on the Denali... Feels... Old

Still got it. Driving today actually. When I get in the Denali I'll put the old truck up for sale on the street. Kinda sad I want to see it hit 300k :(

yeah....its still such a nice truck but its going to look like shit when you put gay stockers on it ....unless you throw your denali wheels on it ?

Corsa and dB are the only ones that I've found that make an exhaust for the SD that is still 3.5". All the others drop you down to 3". Unless you want to spend that kind of cash on something just for sound I would go with a muffler only. As far as I know the stock exhaust on the SD flows fine if you're naturally aspirated.

But I could be wrong