Dakota's build thread

Lmao. I would love to go lower but with this truck I would rather get everything back working and keep the 4wd functional. I'll get a rcsb to go super low with in the future.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Don't go back up. We don't need to lose another super low truck like Juan's brown ass that went retard on us.

Sent from my tiny iPhone 4.

:eek:hsnap:

SHOTS FIRED.

:crazy:

Don't worry, his spindles will live on with my truck.

Lmao. I would love to go lower but with this truck I would rather get everything back working and keep the 4wd functional. I'll get a rcsb to go super low with in the future.

9/11 drop

:eek:hsnap:

SHOTS FIRED.

:crazy:

Don't worry, his spindles will live on with my truck.

Nice! So you'll be the next super slammed truck.

Zaust is done. Not sure about this Magnaflow. I like the sound, sounds good at idle and under throttle but it pops some when i let off.

Actually the y doesn't hang down at all. He got it tucked up really good and nothing hangs below the frame. :success:

dafaq....my Y is really close to my pan but I still smack it once in a while...now i really want pics :lol:

ill see if i have a pic, but the tube under my trans pan is a weeeeeeeeeeeee bit lower than my KP xmember. I header wrapped that section and u can tell where its scrapped cuz the fabric is all fucked on the bottom. :mexiokay:

I'll have to Jack it up and get pictures mañana. Gotta get ready for work now. It needs a tune but it's gonna have to wait a little bit. Sucks being a poor white boy :lol:

Not sure what to upload it through to get it to work. Photobucket won't let me.